News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

mexican dictonary

Started by 2much2learn, September 09, 2008, 01:36:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2much2learn

one day the teacher told "pepito" to take a oral english test, she began by asking him to use the word "cheese" in a sentence, he replied by saying "maria likes me, but cheese fat.

she then told him to use the word "mushroom" in a sentence he replied by saying
"when all my family get in the car, there's not mushroom."

she then told him to use the word "shoulder" in a sentence, he replied by saying
"my fren wanted 2 become a citizen but she didn't know how to read so i shoulder."

she then told him to use the word "TEXAS"  in a sentence, he replied by saying
"my fren texas me when i have my cell fone wit me"

she then told him to use the word "July"  in a sentence, he replied by saying
"ju told me ju were going to the store and july to me! julyer!!"

she then told him to use the word "chicken wing"  in a sentence, he replied by saying
"my wife plays the lottery so chicken wing"

she then told him to use the word "Wheelchair"  in a sentence, he replied by saying
"we only have one enchilada left, but dont worry wheelchair."

she then told him to use the word "harassment"  in a sentence, he replied by saying
"when my wife cought me in bed with another women and i say to her hunny belive me harassment nothing to me."

she then told him to use the word "bishop"  in a sentence, he replied by saying
"my wife fell down the stairs so i had to pick the bishop."

she then told him to use the word "body wash"  in a sentence, he replied by saying
"i want to go to the club but no body wash my kids"
I say " determined to restore the Charger" SHE hears " Stubborn to throw your money away"   dx_Xb