News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Had a blast at the MMW show in St. Louis

Started by hotrod98, September 20, 2008, 11:47:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69_500

Allen wasn't napping, just wasn't home from work by that time. Darn, just like usual, a day late and a dollar short right?  :icon_smile_wink:

And here I was hoping to see moparnutty's 500 in person, but missed it yet again. One of these days.

pettybird

Quote from: hotrod98 on September 23, 2008, 03:45:17 PM
Maybe we just need a support team. My ex-boss races in the Great Race and they always have a support team.
I think once you get the bugs worked out, your car will give you much less trouble.
Oh, and after bragging about my 71 Cuda, it almost didn't start this morning. Been sitting too long and the battery was low.

I'm the support team!

just show up!

now, no oil pressure I can't fix, but I can and did loan out spark plugs, a voltage regulator and I troubleshot a non-firing 383 Dart last week...

and i'm pretty sure 70SBird has me on retainer...

moparstuart

Quote from: pettybird on September 24, 2008, 10:18:09 PM
Quote from: hotrod98 on September 23, 2008, 03:45:17 PM
Maybe we just need a support team. My ex-boss races in the Great Race and they always have a support team.
I think once you get the bugs worked out, your car will give you much less trouble.
Oh, and after bragging about my 71 Cuda, it almost didn't start this morning. Been sitting too long and the battery was low.

I'm the support team!

just show up!

now, no oil pressure I can't fix, but I can and did loan out spark plugs, a voltage regulator and I troubleshot a non-firing 383 Dart last week...

and i'm pretty sure 70SBird has me on retainer...
I break them good !!!!!
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

69_500

So just how many 500's showed up to the event this year? I can see 2 in the pictures, but was there more?

hemigeno

Three that I know of...  Jerry's T5, Ken's R4 and a very nice dark green owned by Larry F. (or so I'm told since I didn't speak to him or have a chance to photo his car).

69_500

What no time to take a picture for me? JK

I'm going to guess that its a car from up in wisconsin.

moparstuart

yes that was larry flemings green car from Ky.

69_500

Ah Larry Flemmings car. Darn it, should have stayed to take picture of it. 500 SE, darn it.

moparstuart

Quote from: 69_500 on September 25, 2008, 07:42:58 PM
Ah Larry Flemmings car. Darn it, should have stayed to take picture of it. 500 SE, darn it.
yes se car and very nice  :yesnod: :yesnod:

pettybird

moparstuart

:drool5: larrys 500 out on the track