News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

convertible-chargers.piczo.com Is Up And Running!!

Started by WingCharger, September 23, 2008, 04:03:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NYCMille

I'm sorry but 68-70 chargers just do NOT look good as convertibles...  :eek2: :puke:

moparstuart

Quote from: NYCMille on October 21, 2008, 03:01:07 PM
I'm sorry but 68-70 chargers just do NOT look good as convertibles...  :eek2: :puke:
those third gen look hot , I think they look better as a vert    :Twocents: :Twocents:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

squeakfinder

Yep, the white Charger must be photoshoped. The rock wall behind it on the right is identical to part of the rock wall on the left.

Interior on the red car looks painted in.
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

Brock Samson

yeah DFS440 did the 3rd gen convert at my request along with another color on the photoshop thread...
looks pretty good as a convert with those big child bearing hips, better then the 2nd gens, especially that hack job from Bolivia...  :lol:

vert

Nice job on photoshop.  I've fantasized about a convertible '71 Charger since about '75.  I 'shopped a  targa version a while back, but have no luck finding it for this post.