News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

xv install question

Started by bountyhunter, September 25, 2008, 12:59:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bountyhunter

Was thinking about getting the level 1 suspension kit from xv, I was just curious as if anyone had ordered this kit before and had someone else install it and not xv themselves??? They said they would do it for another 2 grand or something like that but just buying the kit  is gonna put me in the hole.  :scratchchin:
Any thoughts???
Thanks guys, Johann

terrible one

In my opinion, all of that stuff is something that anyone mechanically inclined could install themselves. Besides that, you're on the best forum out there! I don't know your entire situation, but my advice would be to save the $2,000 and spend some time in the garage/driveway instead.

suntech

Totally agree! The level I kit is something everybody with basic skills can install themselves :2thumbs:
Since we only live once, and all this is not just a dressed rehearsal, but the real thing............ Well, enjoy it!!!!

Rolling_Thunder

yep - can be installed without a problem
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

bountyhunter

cool thanks guys will do !!! save me some cash  :cheers: