News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

71-74 Charger rear louver question?

Started by BMOTOXSTAR, September 26, 2008, 07:41:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

73chargergt

The louver looks sweet, I might order one...  Where could I get one from?  Anyone have one for sale?  PM ME if you do and the price. 

Sorry for jackig your thread  :cheers:

plum500

Bump... anyone ever get a line on these things? The ones fitted like Rallye - those are awesome. I don't mind drilling the holes for that.

Should I make a mould...? I wonder if a set could be designed to attach to a few fasteners that could be tacked on to the body, rather than drilling.  :scratchchin:

If I could find a set of those though, I slap them on in a second.

plum500

I *need* to have a set of these on my car. I'm just typing it to make it official... going to make a set up. We'll see how it goes. :)

Shooting for them to look like this, but not require drilling.

ACUDANUT

Quote from: rudyjrusa on September 27, 2008, 08:32:07 AM
Quote from: BMOTOXSTAR on September 26, 2008, 07:41:43 PM
Hi,
So, how do the rear window louvers mount on a 71-74 Charger? Did they drill through the roof on the factory ones?
How do they mount onto the rear window? :shruggy:
I found an aftermarket rear louver for a 71-74 and the seller really does not know much about it except that it is aftermarket.
Thanks guys. :cheers:

i thought only 73/74 chargers have rear window louvers??  there are 4 screws for each louver.  2 on the top and 2 on the bottom.  the plastic pieces on car already have holes for screws.

73/74 Chargers never had anything cool on them. :poke:

Ghoste

What, you don't like louvered opera windows?

plum500

I am going to make a set of these. Just finishing up the plans to attach without drilling.

FLG

Quote from: plum500 on October 18, 2012, 09:17:52 PM
I am going to make a set of these. Just finishing up the plans to attach without drilling.

Can you make a set of 71 r/t hood louvers?  :drool5:

ODZKing