News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Winged Warriors 2009 NATIONAL MEET - , Virginia**UPDATE JUNE 22 pictures ***

Started by moparstuart, September 12, 2008, 10:42:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

go back and look through the whole thread , gary's super charger creation is all over this thread

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Magnumcharger

Quote from: moparstuart on June 26, 2009, 11:41:06 AM
go back and look through the whole thread , gary's super charger creation is all over this thread

I will! I gotta say...there's so much going on here on this site...I miss a lot.
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

moparstuart

:drool5:  the worn fuel pump rod

Magnumcharger

1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

moparstuart

yes the ones they make now are not hard enought .I have had several people tell me now they had the same problem   :shruggy:

pettybird

Quote from: moparstuart on June 27, 2009, 09:05:00 PM
yes the ones they make now are not hard enought .I have had several people tell me now they had the same problem   :shruggy:

I think the "tackle box of doom" is going to get an electric pump added to it. 

and you know you want my tackle box.  i could see it in your eyes.  don't lie.

moparstuart

you better recheck the tackle box buddy , I robbed you blind while you were wiring up my electric pump .  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:     I wanna know were I can find a lime green tackle box

pettybird

Quote from: moparstuart on June 29, 2009, 09:43:33 AM
you better recheck the tackle box buddy , I robbed you blind while you were wiring up my electric pump .  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:     

you dirty sumbitch! 

if I find a green one I'll let you know

70Sbird

I think the "tackle box of doom" is going to get an electric pump added to it. 

and you know you want my tackle box.  i could see it in your eyes.  don't lie.

[/quote]

Doug,
Don't worry I carry an electric fuel pump and usually enough wire and hose to make it work!
Maybe someday one of us will have our picture taken fixing your car roadside!
I've got plenty of pics of you!
:smilielol:

Scott Faulkner

pettybird

hey Scott you're about 15 years late for most of that...

I'm not going to be a total tool and tell you my cars never break, but you could GUARANTEE them screwing up when I was younger.  Mom and dad won the hard luck award in like 78 for all the shenanigans the car pulled, and the damn trophy broke on the way home.  Mom still has the pieces in a drawer in the basement :lol:

moparstuart

Quote from: pettybird on June 29, 2009, 11:12:30 PM

I'm not going to be a total tool and tell you my cars never break, but you could GUARANTEE them screwing up when I was younger.  Mom and dad won the hard luck award in like 78 for all the shenanigans the car pulled, and the damn trophy broke on the way home.  Mom still has the pieces in a drawer in the basement :lol:
watch it doug you get cocky and wow they will act up on you  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

pettybird

Quote from: moparstuart on June 30, 2009, 10:23:30 AM

watch it doug you get cocky and wow they will act up on you  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

as long as I have my tackle box I'll be just fine.   :nana:

Mike Svec's bailed me out more often than not recently--he and Gary had a steering wheel puller in Lebanon, IN to get at the fried ignition switch and he had a caliper pin to replace the one that ejected itself somewhere on the way to Tennessee in like 01?  Both parts have made the tackle box, though. 

I ought to inventory the thing and see what I do carry...

moparstuart

Quote from: pettybird on June 30, 2009, 11:15:44 AM
Quote from: moparstuart on June 30, 2009, 10:23:30 AM

as long as I have my tackle box I'll be just fine.   :nana:

Mike Svec's bailed me out more often than not recently--he and Gary had a steering wheel puller in Lebanon, IN to get at the fried ignition switch and he had a caliper pin to replace the one that ejected itself somewhere on the way to Tennessee in like 01?  Both parts have made the tackle box, though. 

I ought to inventory the thing and see what I do carry...
mike A and rick had everything but the kitchen sink in there trunks .  I beleive I will follow and stay close to all you guys in the future .

pettybird

good idea.  a couple of us have broken down in nearly every conceivable way  :yesnod:

70Sbird

Quote from: pettybird on June 30, 2009, 05:22:51 PM
good idea.  a couple of us have broken down in nearly every conceivable way  :yesnod:
I've been known to Carry a spare carb and fuel pump, spare points style dist, and the replacement parts for my MP ignition as well, along with the usual stuff such ballast resistor, starer relay, ign wires, coil, and Duct tape!
Thank god these old cars have a huge trunk!!!!
:2thumbs:

Scott Faulkner

pettybird

Quote from: 70Sbird on June 30, 2009, 09:32:29 PM
Quote from: pettybird on June 30, 2009, 05:22:51 PM
I've been known to Carry a spare carb and fuel pump, spare points style dist, and the replacement parts for my MP ignition as well, along with the usual stuff such ballast resistor, starer relay, ign wires, coil, and Duct tape!
Thank god these old cars have a huge trunk!!!!
:2thumbs:

that sounds like me when we went to Talladega '99 with under 100 miles on the rebuilt drivetrain--I robbed the Petty car blind for spares.  I was TOTALLY paranoid.

I also took a full-size floor jack and a pair of jack stands, which is good because Sean Michado needed them to replace one of his rod bearings in the Alabama Motorsports Hall of Fame parking lot!

I'll probably pack the crap out of Marty this fall, too--I just dropped two grand on 5.7 Hemi swap parts for him today, and that's not the end...  :o

moparstuart

pettybird

Quote from: moparstuart on July 01, 2009, 08:49:09 AM
:popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:    HEMI  :drool5:

soon.  I don't want to start the thread until all the pieces are in place.  I'm going to repaint the engine bay, etc, so it'll be over a couple weeks. 

with any luck I'll win a trophy given away by bus drivers, too.   :D

moparstuart

geno if you would please release this one of it's sticky     thanks

hemigeno

moparstuart

Quote from: hemigeno on July 06, 2009, 04:03:12 PM
:cheers:
thanks sir  i'll post info on next years meet soon . As i'm hosting ( with hotrods help)  i better get my act together .

billssuperbird

who has the superbird. with the pa plates. that looks like mine. :2thumbs:

moparstuart

Quote from: billssuperbird on July 06, 2009, 06:36:05 PM
who has the superbird. with the pa plates. that looks like mine. :2thumbs:
that car was freshly restored and only had like 75 miles on it since completely being restored when he got to virginia . I was a very nice clean pretty car .  His goal was to bring it to talledega .