News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

DSAC national meet & monster mopar photo's 2008

Started by moparstuart, September 30, 2008, 06:55:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

:popcrn:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

moparstuart

:drool5:

moparstuart

moparstuart

:drool5:thursday night rich and judy fed us well and we has mopar and ford cake.   Then friday at rich's is always awesome .

moparstuart

:drool5: Ian in th #9 kasey kane car

moparstuart

:drool5:my car on the roll back . hemi geno's 69 r/t , 3 daytona's green surviver,

moparstuart

moparstuart

moparstuart

:popcrn:  My son quintin on the roll back they were using an electric drill it fire up the oil pump , we had no oil getting to the upper end of the motor. The wisconsin rowdies in the chairs .

Danny and geno doing what thy do best crawling all over 3 daytona's green surviver , and our own troy is hanging out back there also

moparstuart

:popcrn: our new member  jerry's great hemi 500   dinner friday night a lotawana creek great food and huge portions , thats all for tonight about 1/2 done more tomorrow 

C500

Great pics, thanks for posting. You guys would have turned some heads for sure  ;D
"An aggressive exterior with power to match was enough to pull in the performance boys-especially when abetted by a pair of pipes blaring out the back, and brawny red-sidewall rubber hitting the pavement."  

"........the four speed box changes cogs with the precision of a sharp axe striking soft pine."

Aero426

69_500

Thanks for posting the picture's. You should have seen when I asked Jerry to let me look in the trunk of his 500. I guess I should have asked before packing all of the chairs and such in there right?

moparstuart

Quote from: 69_500 on October 01, 2008, 02:32:02 PM
Thanks for posting the picture's. You should have seen when I asked Jerry to let me look in the trunk of his 500. I guess I should have asked before packing all of the chairs and such in there right?

i was there when you found the no on top of his tlp .  he was surprised you wanted to take the inner panel off   :smilielol: :smilielol:

69_500

Yuppers. I'm nosey like that. Me and Gene were discussing the colors of paint on the rear bezels on Jim's green Daytona. I believe that one side was showing some red, and I forget what the other side was showing through.

pettybird

Quote from: 69_500 on October 01, 2008, 03:40:01 PM
Yuppers. I'm nosey like that. Me and Gene were discussing the colors of paint on the rear bezels on Jim's green Daytona. I believe that one side was showing some red, and I forget what the other side was showing through.

I think the other one is just black.  I remember that from one of the Lichfield meets a couple years ago. 

it's amazing how bad survivor daytonas look.  the Malcolm's paint job is awful--Creative cut the paint in 3/8" below the body line and you can see it the whole way down.  the overspray, the sanding marks...

tan top

awesome pictures  :yesnod: thanks for sharing   :2thumbs:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

moparstuart

:popcrn: gene and troy at the dc.com tent

moparstuart

:popcrn: geno's two baby's

moparstuart

:drool5: troy's

moparstuart

:drool5: larry daytona ,& allens dodge truck    moparnutty's red 500 

moparstuart

:drool5: for you a12 guys I love the original road runner disc's wheel cover's

moparstuart

:drool5: bottom photos is doug taking photos from an high vantage point ,   on the birdibles resting place

moparstuart

:drool5: judges    , Ian wants to be a judge in training  :smilielol:

ian made a good friend of doctor bill ( he has owned that awesome F6 daytona since new .)

moparstuart

:popcrn: quintin got up on the roll back and got some overhead shots also .