News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

well, it's official....now I'm a pizza delivery driver with a V8...

Started by Lightning, July 27, 2005, 10:22:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Iceman on August 01, 2005, 01:50:44 PM
Quote from: kab69440 on July 28, 2005, 07:39:58 PM
There are more interesting bonuses being the Pizza Guy than tips...   I delivered for almost 3 years. If I could afford the car insurance, I'd still be doing it.

"dear penthouse:

what started out as a routine pizza delivery....

:haha:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Mass_Mopar

-Nick

70 Charger 500 383/833 pistol grip 3.91sg
71 New Yorker 440/Auto
04 Ram 5.7L 4x4 5spd 3.92 Auburn Posi
Old screen name MA_Young_Gun

Old Moparz

I knew a guy who used to deliver booze for a liquor store & said there was this one, older, drunk woman who'd order something every Friday. He never missed a day of work on a Friday, & always came back late bragging about how he made the "delivery" & earned his tip. One of my other friends worked with this guy, & ended up delivering to this drunk woman once on a different day. He said she invited him inside, but he refused & waited on the steps. He also said he couldn't remember the last time he saw something as scary as her when she came to the door with a cigarette in one of those long, Hollywood movie star, cigarette holders & a see through gown. He knew the Friday night delivery guy wasn't lying about what was going on, but he also knew he wasn't the most "selective" when it came to the opposite sex.  :scared:
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Charger_Fan

Maybe he sucked down a bottle himself first...just until her looks "improved". :smilielol:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

PocketThunder

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on August 01, 2005, 03:38:19 PM
Maybe he sucked down a bottle himself first...just until her looks "improved". :smilielol:

beauty is only a light switch away!
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Lightning

when racing deals fall apart.....you go home, like me.

Old Moparz

Quote from: Lightning 06 on August 01, 2005, 04:39:16 PM
....dear god what have I created?....

I don't know, but I can try to get the address for the old drunk woman & you can see if she likes pizza. Just remember though, that was 25 years ago so I don't know what she'd look like these days.  :shruggy:
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus