News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

When is the last time you saw a 66-74 Charger "in the wild?"

Started by bull, April 12, 2006, 01:53:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

71_Charger_R/T

Dodge Don

71_Charger_R/T

I know! I just thought it was goofy the way he said "Most were all 1970 Chargers"!  So I guess some of them were not ALL 1970. Just partially....... :slap:

Kern Dog

Quote from: Dodge Don on March 27, 2017, 03:50:04 PM
Quote from: 71_Charger_R/T on March 27, 2017, 10:29:04 AM
Quote from: ACUDANUT on March 04, 2017, 09:40:56 AM
WOW, most were all 1970 Chargers.  :2thumbs:

Were some of them not ALL 1970s?

Yes all 70

Holy crap.....It is sad when you make a grammar joke and the guy STILL doesn't get it.
This reminds me of when I was a kid. I was 8 or 9 years old and had to do some book report on New York City. I was talking to my Dad about the landmarks and  I showed him a picture of the skyline.
"Look, that is the ENTIRE State building."  Dad laughed and said...Wow, the Entire state building? The WHOLE thing?
I didn't get the joke, but again, I was not even ten years old.

alfaitalia

Unless I'm misjudging the time difference it must be as late there as it is early here. Don't often see many of you posting before mid day UK time so goodnight....or good morning!
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

Kern Dog

It is almost 1;00 AM here. I'm off work for another couple of weeks so here I am....

twenty mike mike

On W. 2nd Street in Chico, CA, on March 30th. I only had time for this brief pic. I didn't see her in the area.  ;)

alfaitalia

No photo but saw a triple black 69 with a red tail stripe with RT badging near my home town of Chichester in West Sussex (South coast UK..Google it!). What made this one stand out was the fact it was towing a nice period 1960s caravan behind it.....like it was not thirsty enough without towing a couple of thousand pound! Lol. Anyone on here?

comet_666

CDN72SE

1972 Charger SE

HeavyFuel

Yikes.......That charger owner must trust the users of that parking lot an aweful lot.

I avoid public lots like the plague.

comet_666

Quote from: HeavyFuel on April 05, 2017, 05:39:08 PM

Yikes.......That charger owner must trust the users of that parking lot an aweful lot.

I avoid public lots like the plague.
It's my car, I sat on the roof of a local brewery having lunch (where I took pic from), it was nerve wracking watching cars and people around it.

F8-4life

Last time was a week back, I saw my old '73 charger "cruasader". My buddy has it sitting in his backyard.

VegasCharger

Quote from: Brads70 on April 05, 2017, 11:53:10 AM
Does on my computer screen count?  :D

https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Boise+City,+OK+73933,+USA/@36.732153,-102.5062625,3a,75y,272.53h,82.92t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sNMQ5xsB9qfAT4GuiMallPw!2e0!7i3328!8i1664!4m5!3m4!1s0x870f64e099f23da1:0xbdde8144ae895843!8m2!3d36.7295292!4d-102.5134277!6m1!1e1?hl=en

Great find!  :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

Munson Ave/3rd St N
Boise City, OK

Charger appears in street view but not satellite view.

Street view is 2008
Satellite view is 2017

Red circle in the satellite pic is where the Charger would be.

:cheers: :cheers:

alfaitalia

Saw another near my work on Sunday (9th April about 9.45AM)...that's two this month...amazing as you can go years without seeing one in these here parts! This time it was a black over black 68 with a red tail stripe. Must have been a car show on near by that I did not know about (I was on my way to work so could not have gone anyway!) as quite a few U.S and British old motors on the road heading East this Sunday just gone. Was on the A259 between Havant and Chichester...in Nutbourne (West Sussex UK) to be precise) Anyone on here lay claim to it....looked and sounded great by the way. :2thumbs:

comet_666

Was in Irondequoit NY yesterday at a restaurant on the Genesee river in my 69 and a dark grey or gunmetal 68 with a black vinyl top drove through the parking area past my car then kept going.
Looked pretty sweet.

JR

Yesterday, I ran into a local General owner who I hadnt talked to in a while.

He said he's  building a nicer general along side this one, and will convert this to a Toretto's 70 Charger clone after that.

He bought this back in 01 as a bare shell. Originally a 68 /6 car.

70 Charger RT top bananna /68 Charger RT triple green

Arkgl01

69 440 RT matching.. mostly original!

ACUDANUT

Quote from: JR on May 15, 2017, 09:55:28 AM
Ran into a local General owner who I hadnt talked to in a while yesterday.

He said he's  building a nicer general along side this one, and will convert this to a Toretto's 70 Charger clone after that.

He bought this back in 01 as a bare shell. Originally a 68 /6 car.

ACUDANUT

"  Ran into a local General owner who I hadnt talked to in a while yesterday."

Cool story, but this does not make sense .  :shruggy:

VegasCharger

Quote from: ACUDANUT on May 23, 2017, 11:44:30 PM
"  Ran into a local General owner who I hadnt talked to in a while yesterday."

Cool story, but this does not make sense .  :shruggy:

This is what I made out of it:

"Yesterday I ran into a General Lee owner who I haven't talked to in awhile".

JR

I was only saying I ran into a guy who I hadn't seen in a few years.

Sorry if I butchered that sentence.
70 Charger RT top bananna /68 Charger RT triple green