News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

When is the last time you saw a 66-74 Charger "in the wild?"

Started by bull, April 12, 2006, 01:53:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

70 sublime

I came across this Charger at a gas station about a half hour from my home
It was done very well , not a hack job
Only problem was it was an XP 1970 car with a 68 front end
They did mount the 70 side markers in the front fenders
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

J.Bond

That was, One of None car, Ray, was considering selling it a while back.

70 sublime

Quote from: J.Bond on October 04, 2020, 07:10:20 AM
That was, One of None car, Ray, was considering selling it a while back.

For what they are asking for it does not seem like they are trying very hard to sell it
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

J.Bond

ODZKing

Yes, Ray sold it in October last year, not too long after Moparfest. Fellow picked it up October 2 as I recall.

Chris 69

1969 Charger R/T in Brookings, Oregon. 10/5/20

Johnnys440Charger

Captured a nice Charger there Chris 69 - Love the rims

ACUDANUT

Quote from: Johnnys440Charger on October 15, 2020, 03:46:39 PM

I think you mean. Hey chris, you captured a nice Charger out there. Love the rims..... Are we all back in 2nd grade ?

Johnnys440Charger

ACUDANUT

Quote from: Johnnys440Charger on October 15, 2020, 05:25:56 PM
I talk like Yoda (star wars).   Like Yoda, I talk.

Dang, I now think the world is in serous trouble.  LOW IQ'S and BS installed in their heads.

Chris 69

I understood this  :shruggy:

Indeed. VERY nice Charger it was.

XH29N0G

I also like those rims and that car.

And the banter  :lol:

Who in their right mind would say

"The science should not stand in the way of this."? 

Science is just observation and hypothesis.  Policy stands in the way.........

Or maybe it protects us. 

I suppose it depends on the specific case.....

dual fours

Quote from: ACUDANUT on October 15, 2020, 05:15:53 PM

I think you mean. Hey chris, you captured a nice Charger out there. Love the rims..... Are we all back in 2nd grade ?
I learned to capitalize people's names in 1st grade. :stirthepot:   https://classace.io/learn/grammar/1stgrade/capitalizing-names-and-titles-of-people
Now let me find my photo of a Charger in the Wild.
1970 Dodge Charger SE, 383 Magnum, dual fours, Winter's shifter and racing transmission.

26 END
J25 L31 M21 M31 N85 R22
VX1 AO1 A31 A47 C16 C55
FK5 CRXA TX9 A15
E63 D32 XP29 NOG

ACUDANUT

I talk like Yoda (star wars).   Like Yoda, I talk.

This world we live in is Screwed with dorks like this.

b5blue

Really? A grammar lesson? WTF  :shruggy:  Are you getting enough sun light?  :lol:

Kern Dog

That green Charger is a members car. BDF 6, I think?

BDF

Yep, that is/was me. Making the best of our latest fire evacuation... :pullinghair:
I remember waving at the photographer while at that stop light. I wave to lots & lots of people on the road it seems!
Got back Monday, house survived & I happened to find my password for DC.com going through stuff this time.
Hi everyone! Nice to be back here.

dual fours

1970 Dodge Charger SE, 383 Magnum, dual fours, Winter's shifter and racing transmission.

26 END
J25 L31 M21 M31 N85 R22
VX1 AO1 A31 A47 C16 C55
FK5 CRXA TX9 A15
E63 D32 XP29 NOG

XH29N0G

BDF - I have a favor to ask. Can tell me what wheels you have.  They look good.  They look like torque thrust, but I cannot figure out the combination.  Nice car.  :cheers:
Who in their right mind would say

"The science should not stand in the way of this."? 

Science is just observation and hypothesis.  Policy stands in the way.........

Or maybe it protects us. 

I suppose it depends on the specific case.....

BDF

Torq Thrust Original- 17x8  4.5bs.
Cell tower burned down, iffy service, must be brief...

Chris 69

Quote from: BDF on October 17, 2020, 08:19:59 PM
Yep, that is/was me. Making the best of our latest fire evacuation... :pullinghair:
I remember waving at the photographer while at that stop light. I wave to lots & lots of people on the road it seems!
Got back Monday, house survived & I happened to find my password for DC.com going through stuff this time.

Awesome to catch a member's car! That '69 is sweet.

I just happened to be passing thru Brookings at the time, camping our way up the coast, and was excited to see a Charger being driven.

Glad to hear you escaped the fires. It's been a busy fire season in NorCal and Southern Oregon.

BDF

Quote from: Chris 69 on October 19, 2020, 02:53:54 PM

Awesome to catch a member's car! That '69 is sweet.

I just happened to be passing thru Brookings at the time, camping our way up the coast, and was excited to see a Charger being driven.

Glad to hear you escaped the fires. It's been a busy fire season in NorCal and Southern Oregon.
Thanks Chris! Wish you had followed me to Freddy's, we could have blabbed a bit. Always happy to speak with other owners/members. I had no agenda but to unwind for a week there. It worked out well. I drove up & down the beautiful, SMOKE-FREE coast quite a bit. Put about 1000 miles on the car that time. The time before (2-3 weeks earlier!) I went further north and racked up about 1600...I have about 3400 miles on the car driving away from 3 fires this year. Lucky me!
Use it or lose it, LITERALLY.
Right...?

Chris 69

1973-74 Charger in Redding, California. 10/31/20

Charger_Fan

Hell, I would be driving that car outta the way of a firestorm too, if it was me!  :cryin: The rest of the crap is replaceable.  :D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

ACUDANUT

It may have been posted, but on breaking bad "series" there is a 3rd gen charger. Season 1 ep 2-4. can't remember :cheers: