News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

introduction thread

Started by Andrew, July 18, 2005, 03:22:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrew

i thought this thread may be useful so il start

hi, im andrew
im 14 and i live in new zealand
and i like mopars
you may know me from c-c.com, and i was also a member at d-c.com but was only a newbie there

Johnny SixPack

Good idea, Andrew.   ;D

I'm Johnny and I'm in southeast Texas.

31 yrs old, even though I've been accused of acting 12. :D

I've dreamed of owning a Charger since I was a kid, and now I've finally have realized that dream.

Was on D-C.com before its demise and also post over on the 1970 Charger Registry (click the banner in my sig. line), MoParts and C-C.com.

Johnny
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Mefirst

Cheers Gentleman...

Im Tom from Sweden, Europe ;D

My ride is a 1970 Dodge Charger 500

/Tom

Telvis

I'm Tim

Just your average bald 40 year old.

I have loved Mopars my whole life. We had a 65 Dart when I was little. We had a 73 Charger too. I currently have a 68 383 Charger right now. It's in the body shop right now being painted.

BB1

Ed, 39, still have hair   ;D Cuda owner; Kansas City.

Moparing since 1983, 69 Charger- 69 Superbee
Delete my profile

Khyron

HI, I'm Khyron  :D

32 years old, Saratoga NY is were I reside,

I own a Y-4 69 Dodge Charger

and thanks Troy :thumbsup:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

greenrt_se

Timo from top of the world,Finland where we sitting in the sauna and dring Koskenkorva,and driving Charger

alenglish

Big  Al  from  NY  68 R/T
>You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape.  If it doesn't move
>and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct
tape.
>

RD

Name/Age: Jamey, 33 this august.  And damnt, if i dont get a happy birthday on the 3rd of august from at least one member, i am going to go postal  ;D

Mopars: 2 x 68 Darts (1 GT), 71 duster, 73 charger, 73 roadrunner, 87 ramcharger, 89 dakota 'vert, 98 neon

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Paul G

I am Paul (Paul G) from northwest Indiana. 46 with all my hair and still mostly black ;D . I have Mopar in my blood. 73 Charger Rallye and 01 ram 4x4 daily driver. My dad drove a 69 Satellite when I was in high school. I spent many hours, nights, weeks in that car when I first started driving. For some reason Mopars just grew on me.
1972 Charger Topper Special, 360ci, 46RH OD trans, 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.91 gear, 14.93@92 mph.
1973 Charger Rallye, 4 speed, muscle rat. Whatever engine right now?

Mopars Unlimited of Arizona

http://www.moparsaz.com/#

dart3404

Hi all
Jen
Mass
I'm a moparahloic to.   ;)

eSJayDee

Hi, eSJayDee here.
Longtime owner of a '68 Charger.
I live outside Albany, NY.

p.s. & beaucoup de thanks to Troy for his efforts.

smasherofall

Hi, my name is Jim, 44 and no hair. I live in Indy. My father co-owned a Chrysler dealership in Fortville IN in the early 60's ,through most of the 70's and 80's he was a salesman at a Dodge dealership in Noblesville, IN. I got my pick of a lot of trade-ins over the years!! My current car is a 68 Charger I've had since 87, should finally be ready for paint in the next couple of months. Just picked up a 72 Rallye yesterday, U code and N96 although the original hood is gone. Not sure what I'm going to do with it yet.      8)

Andrew

Quote from: smasherofall on July 18, 2005, 10:01:16 AM
Not sure what I'm going to do with it yet.      8)
drive it i hope

JimShine

Hi, I am jim and I am 30. I live in Maine. I have two junky Chargers I am trying to fix up.

Mass_Mopar

I'm Nick from Mass, I'm 19, I have a '70 Charger.  I've been helping my dad out with his '70 Cuda for about 9 years now, this was it's first real summer on the road.
-Nick

70 Charger 500 383/833 pistol grip 3.91sg
71 New Yorker 440/Auto
04 Ram 5.7L 4x4 5spd 3.92 Auburn Posi
Old screen name MA_Young_Gun

Neal_J

Neal J.

Age 41, married with 5 little kiddies and two dogs and three goldfish.

Floating on an island in sunny Northern California.   No, not Alcatraz - another island!!

For 10 years, owned a T3 (Light Metallic Bronze) 1969 Charger that's 49% original & 49% restored and therefore 98% finished.    Saddle tan interior, 84,000 miles, 318/904 with a Dukes horn in the trunk ('cause all us Super Cool Dudes have one).

Thanks Professor Troy!

Peace,

Neal

Drache

Kyle, 22, from BC, Canada!

I've owned a '72, a '73, and a '66 although I sold them to someone who had more money that I do and could have restored them the proper ways instead rat rodding them like I might have lol.

My father owned a '70 Charger R/T 440+6 that was plum crazy purple before he painted it B5 blue! My very first car ride was in that car and sadly he sold it and it's pretty much been trashed while racing up in Vernon BC!
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Plumcrazy

I'm Paul
I'm not sure I want to brag about it but I've owned my 1970 longer than a lot of members here have been alive. :o
32 years next month.

It's not a midlife crisis, it's my second adolescence.

BB1

I da know, I'm part of the old fart community.

Delete my profile

PlumBad70

Hi everyone, I'm Steve...I'm 20 years old, I have a 70 charger I'm restoring, its heading to the body shop end of this week, I can't wait, its finally going to look like a real car again
Steve
1970 Charger R/T Sublime
2013 Dodge Ram 1500 hemi 4x4

MGBRingo

I turned 57 yesterday.  Bought my 1970 RT SE in 1981.  Only Mopar I have ever owned.  I am a big 1st, 2nd, and 3rd gen Charger fan but drive all brands of vehicles.  No loyalty here.  Just drive what I like no matter what the name on it is.

mustanghater

I'm spence, 15 1/2 , posted on the old message board till it shut down.
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

Shakey

Hi, I am Michael, I am 36 years old and I live just outside of Toronto, ON and I like fast cars, fast women and long walks on the beach!

Ghoste

Shawn, 43, 67 Charger.  Regular on the old site.