News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Cool cars seen while driving at work.

Started by 1969chargerrtse, November 07, 2008, 06:21:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1969chargerrtse

I drive through Westport Ct almost everyday on my way to fixing and servicing elevators. There is this neat Muscle car place that always has cool cars for sale.  I thought you guys would like the Mopar wagon that was out front.  I think it said it was a 383 and posted for 26k.  Check out the rare numbers matching 69 cross ram Z and 428 Stang.  The stang was not a bad deal at 41k in my :Twocents: But then again with the dollar worth  :Twocents:.  Westport is where Paul Newman is from along with other famous people, lot's of money down the Fairfield way.  I asked if people were selling because of hard times?  He said no, the Z/28 guy is just clearing his storage space as he just bought a Porsche and Lamborghini.  Geez, it must be nice to have that kinda loot.

This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

TeeWJay426

That is a sweeet lookin' wagon. Don't know if it's 26K worth of sweet, but it sure is nice. The Camaro and Mustang aren't so shabby either! :2thumbs:
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

69 OUR/TEA

Just seeing a partial pic of the 428 stang,41K sounds good to me too!!!Like the 69,70 stangs alot  :yesnod:

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: 69 OUR/TEA on November 07, 2008, 06:58:02 PM
Just seeing a partial pic of the 428 stang,41K sounds good to me too!!!Like the 69,70 stangs alot  :yesnod:
Owner wants to move it, looked like brand friggin new.  Automatic  though.  Exit 19 off I95, right there one RT1
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

472 R/T SE

Those old Plymouth wagons are kewl.  Mine was a 9 passenger, 383 equipped too.