News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Roof braces/supports

Started by TylerCharger69, January 15, 2010, 04:10:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TylerCharger69

Does anyone make these?  I need the main roof brace that is the one right above the rear window....a little rust issue...oh!!   69 Charger of course!

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: TylerCharger69 on January 15, 2010, 04:10:29 PM
  Does anyone make these?  I need the main roof brace that is the one right above the rear window....a little rust issue...oh!!   69 Charger of course

I dont know if its been release yet , but I know AMD has been working on that part.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

TylerCharger69

i hope soon....im getting my shopping list together on everything else i need to buy after my property taxes are paid!!!!

garych11

Quote from: TylerCharger69 on January 15, 2010, 04:10:29 PM
 Does anyone make these?  I need the main roof brace that is the one right above the rear window....a little rust issue...oh!!   69 Charger of course!
I dont know if this is the one your looking for. The one i found is the one at the back of the roof that the rear window sits on. go to ebay and search 390079559498 hope this helps

TylerCharger69

close!!!   It's the brace that sits between that piece and the roof skin.....That piece is okay...it's the one behind that one i need to replace