News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Here's two things I don't see often.

Started by 1969chargerrtse, November 09, 2008, 08:33:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1969chargerrtse

My wife in my car, and a full tank of gas. :hah:

The wife wanted to go get the kids new phones for Christmas, so she asked if we could go now as I'm normally on call.
I said sure, if we take the Charger. :icon_smile_big:
So with this rare moment I had my son snap a few.

Also notice the gas gauge. :2thumbs:  Prices are great so I took a run and filled her up.  When it was past 4.00 I was always between empty and 1/8. Sad.  :'(

My wife has no need for the car.  No auto interest at all, at all.  In fact she asked me if the rumble of the exhaust bothered me?  What? :coocoo:
I just looked at her and said "  how did I end up with you?  " How is it possible for such a muscle car gear head like me to end up with someone like you that has no interest in cars?  And we laughed. ;D  Kinda. :icon_smile_wink:
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Ghoste

You're wife looks happier about it than you do.  :nana:

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: Ghoste on November 09, 2008, 08:36:05 PM
You're wife looks happier about it than you do.  :nana:
Remember how my other threads started with " I DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY " .
Well now I'm 900.00 less. :'(
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Just 6T9 CHGR

My wife is the same way.....no clue or interest.

One time at the NY Auto Show, Dodge had just come out with their new "cross hair" design grill on the ram trucks (I dont remember the year)
Anyhoo, at the Dodge display they had a large banner hung up with a big pic of the grill.....in each "square" of the grill they had another pic of a car.....There was a '69 Charger in T5 Bronze, a '70 Challenger in Hemi Orange, a Dodge NASCAR and a new Ram truck.
My wife giddily exclaims & points to the banner "look honey there's your car!"  I was like wow you're right, but sweetie which car are you pointing at?
She replies....
"THE ORANGE ONE OF COURSE!" 

I just hung my head in shame & walked away :rotz:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Ghoste

It could have been worse, she could have pointed at a Mustang.

triple_green

No interest is OK...just so she doesn't start asking when you are going to sell the car.........

3X
68 Charger 383 HP grandma car (the orignal 3X)

superduperbee

The good thing is I can walk past my wife with a part, and she has no idea how much it's worth, or what I just paid for it! :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

The70RT

Quote from: superduperbee on November 10, 2008, 01:26:06 PM
The good thing is I can walk past my wife with a part, and she has no idea how much it's worth, or what I just paid for it! :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Neither does mine.....and she don't care either. She knows what I am spending on mine and knows what it means to me. One key thing though, I semi restored her car first then started mine  :icon_smile_cool: I also bought a convertible and told her I will fix it up for her when mine is done  :D ......if I get the money.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on November 10, 2008, 08:56:12 AM
My wife is the same way.....no clue or interest.

One time at the NY Auto Show, Dodge had just come out with their new "cross hair" design grill on the ram trucks (I dont remember the year)
Anyhoo, at the Dodge display they had a large banner hung up with a big pic of the grill.....in each "square" of the grill they had another pic of a car.....There was a '69 Charger in T5 Bronze, a '70 Challenger in Hemi Orange, a Dodge NASCAR and a new Ram truck.
My wife giddily exclaims & points to the banner "look honey there's your car!"  I was like wow you're right, but sweetie which car are you pointing at?
She replies....
"THE ORANGE ONE OF COURSE!" 

I just hung my head in shame & walked away :rotz:
Ummmmm the fact that your wife even went to a car show, need I say more?