News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Looking to buy a General Lee? STAY AWAY FROM BK AUTO!! It's almost over!!!

Started by jb666, November 15, 2008, 12:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jb666

I have some updates as well.. Minor things, but more exposure for BK's lies..

1. Corvettes & Classics of Houston has NEVER worked with BK. Not one car. Not one "contract".. Did BK say this? You tell me....

I have decided to list special vehicles of interest to show people what goes into a quaity restoration. There are too many paint shops, body shops and shade-tree businesses our there that claim to do 'restorations'. We of course do partial builds and piece work for local residents who want to do certain things themselves or are on a tight budget, but what sets us apart is our level of quality, detail and capability to build complete six-figure cars from the ground up, inside and out. we have cars in museums and garages all over the US, UK, Spain, France, Japan, Austrailia, Austria, and many others. we have built cars for movie stars, big businesses like Wrigleys and showrooms like Corvettes & Classics here in Houston, back wen we focused only on original builds and museums such as the Volo museum.

2. BK currently has a handful of non-English speaking people working for them. I wonder if Immigration will find that they are in the country illegally?  :shruggy:

Now, let's take a ride..  Just so you can see what the junkyard looks like... And yes, these were taken today... Gotta get something out of the P.I. fees  ;D

Would you pay them $150k to build a shop if you saw this shop??

and here, at the end of the road, guess where the name came from?!?!?

General_01

1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

Stanleyart

Can't Burger King sue for © Copyright infringement? But then again we're not dealing with beef, we're dealing with BOLOGNA and hot gas. :icon_smile_tongue:

General_01

Quote from: skip68 on January 26, 2009, 10:35:29 AM
Outlast BK ?   :smilielol:   I bet my rear tires outlast BK.  ;)   

I hope you roast the tires on that thing daily. BK will be gone by March if you do. :icon_smile_big:
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

skip68

:rotz:   Well, it looks like BK Automotive LLC has a new name.  This was sent to me last night.   :-\   Black Knight Auto Design & Restoration LLC.    I guess I have some more calls to make. 
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

mikepmcs

Geez I guess I'll have to change my signature down below from red knight to....
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

skip68

So, here's what I've got so far.----------------------  BK Auto,   BK Automotive LLC,   Black Knight Choppers, and now  Black Knight Auto Design & Restoration LLC.    ;)    Take your pick.

Indydoc

I wonder if he is changing the "sign" out front for each one of these go arounds ??   I sorta doubt it.

Doug

WingCharger

I hope everybody who does anything with cars knows what has happened here one day.

skip68

I find it rather strange that movie stars have gone to BK Auto for cars.    Does this look like the kind of shop that does 6 figure cars ? 

jb666

Quote from: skip68 on January 27, 2009, 12:12:35 PM
I find it rather strange that movie stars have gone to BK Auto for cars.    Does this look like the kind of shop that does 6 figure cars ? 

Actually -- The report I got (with the pictures) the building & yard was described as a "junkyard". He said there was not ONE VEHICLE in the yard that gave anyone the impression that it was a "high dollar custom paint shop".  I guess that beat up old pickup truck in the yard is what they want to represent their "custom paint" abilities. Definitely a $150k job there  :lol:

As for the names, it'll be interesting to see what comes out of this... I certainly hope they are all legal names  :icon_smile_blackeye:

BK sent me an email last night asking me why I never sent them the (bad) transmission parts for review and why I haven't come out to him in a month regarding his offer.  PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! Can anyone possibly be that stupid?? let me send you my EVIDENCE so you can lose it and come back and say "It's lost, but it all looked perfect, I'm not sure what you're guy's talking about"  :brickwall:

BK has more stories than Dr. Seuss... Only his won't have anything in common with the massage parlor down the street... NO HAPPY ENDINGS HERE.

jb666

Quote from: Indydoc on January 27, 2009, 12:02:34 PM
I wonder if he is changing the "sign" out front for each one of these go arounds ??   I sorta doubt it.

Doug

Well, it does look like a sign over a sign here.. You can see a shade variance in the white.. Like maybe he changes it each week  :shruggy: And look, 7 slots down he's got a sign guy right in his development  :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

Charger-Bodie

Not that it applies in this particular case, BUT buildings dont build cars PEOPLE do....Just an FYI , you dont need a multi-million dollar "facility" to do outstanding resto work.....
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

moparstuart

Quote from: 1hot68 on January 27, 2009, 12:45:06 PM

Not that it applies in this particular case, BUT buildings dont build cars PEOPLE do....Just an FYI , you dont need a multi-million dollar "facility" to do outstanding resto work.....
well said ,  we do alot of mechanical work (installs ) here at the salvage yard . Not much to look at but we do a great job .     :Twocents:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

jb666

Quote from: moparstuart on January 27, 2009, 12:52:32 PM
Quote from: 1hot68 on January 27, 2009, 12:45:06 PM

well said ,  we do alot of mechanical work (installs ) here at the salvage yard . Not much to look at but we do a great job .     :Twocents:

While I'll agree with the "dont judge a book by it's cover" philosophy, but I also think that if you're out there building cars for museums, showrooms & movie stars the least you can do is represent yourself properly. If I was a client with $150k to spend and I walked up to this shop I'd look at the vehicles in the parking lot and the building. If they can't manage to make either of those things look good, I have no faith in them to make my $150k build look good.

jb666

BTW, in gathering all of my information together, I came across this GREAT quote from BK to me in an email... It's the best one yet:

I dont think we did $4k wrong on this build (Which is what his "offer" was to me to keep my mouth shut about this deal)

:popcrn:

The70RT

Should have said:

I dont think we did $40k wrong on this build.....more like 60K

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

skip68

I would post the full email for everyone to see.   :yesnod:   What I gathered from that email is you (Jeff) better protect yourself.   He wants to play games and talk big about whats legal and lawyers, then lets give him just what he wants.  I guess that DC.com better talk to a lawyer to.   I've read your emails BK, telling Jeff that what he's doing is illegal and he needs to stop and remove everything he has said so you don't have to take him to court.     What about me ?   Why don't you try and threaten me with taking me to court ?   Every picture is 100% legit, Your (BK) own contract is breached on your behalf,  You have contradicted yourself numerous times in writing,  You have claimed to have built cars for certain customers and yet when I've spoke with them, they have said they never heard of you or no !  If you had an attorney you are failing him by contacting Jeff directly,   There should be no contact unless through the attorneys,   It is a very short time between a retainer and the letter in the mail.  So this claim of your attorney making up the paperwork after 2 months holds no water with me,   Now, there are many other things that I'm not going to speak about here and your 15 minutes is up !   This is a public forum with public opinions, and in MY public opinion, you're in trouble.   This will be my last direct comment to you BK.   So there it is.  I'll be waiting for the letter from your attorney. 

jb666

Chuck -- Believe me when I say that I've got my ass covered already.. I've broken no laws (but I've thought about it). I've only posted facts that can be verified with photographs. No here-say here!!

skip68

Check this out guys.     I just got off the phone with Jerry Shultz of Corvettes & Classics.   I gave him the Cardomain site so he could see that BK was claiming to build cars for them.  :icon_smile_big:   Man,  I could tell as he read the ad to me that this was another lie from BK Auto.  He told me I can quote him on saying that Corvettes & Classics have NOT had BK build them cars and he had never heard of BK Automotive.   He then asked me for BK's address, and since I'm such a nice guy, I gave it to him.  :icon_smile_big:  I'm guessing that BK is going to hear from them.   I told him the story of what's going on here and he's not happy about BK making these claims.   There's more but that is for Jeff only. sorry.     :popcrn:   Hey Jeff,  Do you think we will get the same cell ?  :'( :icon_smile_big:

jb666

Quote from: skip68 on January 27, 2009, 03:43:10 PM
Check this out guys.     I just got off the phone with Jerry Shultz of Corvettes & Classics.   I gave him the Cardomain site so he could see that BK was claiming to build cars for them.  :icon_smile_big:   Man,  I could tell as he read the ad to me that this was another lie from BK Auto.  He told me I can quote him on saying that Corvettes & Classics have NOT had BK build them cars and he had never heard of BK Automotive.   He then asked me for BK's address, and since I'm such a nice guy, I gave it to him.  :icon_smile_big:  I'm guessing that BK is going to hear from them.   I told him the story of what's going on here and he's not happy about BK making these claims.   There's more but that is for Jeff only. sorry.     :popcrn:   Hey Jeff,  Do you think we will get the same cell ?  :'( :icon_smile_big:

Wow, Chuck, good work!!!!!!!!

I'll give you a call in a bit and discuss... In the meantime, I wanted to let y'all know that the full report on my VIN/body #'s came today.. BOTH came up clear, thank God.. State Police will be doing a VIN/Body# inspection on the vehicle shortly, at which point the VIN will be issued from the state and 100% legal.

MoparManJim

Quote from: jb666 on January 27, 2009, 06:01:55 PM
Quote from: skip68 on January 27, 2009, 03:43:10 PM

Wow, Chuck, good work!!!!!!!!

I'll give you a call in a bit and discuss... In the meantime, I wanted to let y'all know that the full report on my VIN/body #'s came today.. BOTH came up clear, thank God.. State Police will be doing a VIN/Body# inspection on the vehicle shortly, at which point the VIN will be issued from the state and 100% legal.

That is very good news indeed bud!  :cheers:. I been keeping up with this thread all the time.

skip68

jb666

I need to post this here, just to have the quote in case it disappears:

Bk Automotive LLC
4051 Hollister
Houston, TX. 77080
713-996-9655
www.bkauto.net

Thank you for checking out this car. My name is Thomas, and I am the owner/operator of a classic & specialty auto shop here in Houston, TX. My company is BK Automotive LLC, you may have heard of us already, but I am sure there are alot who havent. We have been in business in Houston since 1998. We deal in TV/Movie replica cars for collectors and museums, classic original restorations, restomods and high-end classic modifications. The methods and skills we use have been crafted over time to provide a true quality product.

I have decided to list special vehicles of interest to show people what goes into a quaity restoration. There are too many paint shops, body shops and shade-tree businesses our there that claim to do 'restorations'. We of course do partial builds and piece work for local residents who want to do certain things themselves or are on a tight budget, but what sets us apart is our level of quality, detail and capability to build complete six-figure cars from the ground up, inside and out. we have cars in museums and garages all over the US, UK, Spain, France, Japan, Austrailia, Austria, and many others. we have built cars for movie stars, big businesses like Wrigleys and showrooms like Corvettes & Classics here in Houston, back wen we focused only on original builds and museums such as the Volo museum.

Don't get me wrong, we are very mom & pop. I like to focus on low volume, high quality. We do not have a marble floor or a 10,000 sqft showroom. We have knowledgable and experianced craftsmen who work long and hard to provide a quality product for those who are concerned enough to have thier classic built or restored by true American afficianados.

I have selected some of the most interesting cars we have built to showcase on this site for your enjoyment. More information about my company can be found at www.bkauto.net and www.blackknightchoppers.net