News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Looking to buy a General Lee? STAY AWAY FROM BK AUTO!! It's almost over!!!

Started by jb666, November 15, 2008, 12:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

jb666

Quote from: FLG on January 24, 2010, 06:42:54 PM
Jeff im 21,

What do you think?

:rofl:

I was shooting for that one.

BTW i WILL make it up one weekend soon. Very Very soon.

Awesome!! Let me know when....

I'll make sure I'm out of town.....

:icon_smile_big:

Dukes69

FLG

Quote from: jb666 on January 24, 2010, 10:18:00 PM
Jeff im 21,

What do you think?

Great!!

Ill get to drive the charger than. Ill make sure i drive her hard, put her away wet...and get rid of the carpet  :smilielol: :smilielol: LMAO

Seriously, were gonna meet up one of these days.

MoparManJim

Quote from: FLG on January 25, 2010, 12:11:28 AM
Quote from: jb666 on January 24, 2010, 10:18:00 PM
Jeff im 21,

What do you think?

Great!!

Ill get to drive the charger than. Ill make sure i drive her hard, put her away wet...and get rid of the carpet  :smilielol: :smilielol: LMAO

Seriously, were gonna meet up one of these days.

Her? you mean him don't ya?  :smilielol:

66chargerkid

MoparManJim

Quote from: 66chargerkid on January 25, 2010, 03:54:40 AM
I thought all cars were female lol

Okay wise guy  :lol:, if that is the case, then where does the other cars come from if they are all females?  :D

jb666

Tonight I went down and removed all of the plastic and tape... Then I put the kick panels in, attached the chrome trim and CAREFULLY lowered the seats into place... I've never owned a Mopar before, so the thought of a seat bolting in from UNDER the car still cracks me up.. But I guess it's normal for them...

Anyways, I'm very pleased with the end results.... I was going to dynamat the entire floor, but decided to scrap that.. I don't feel like dropping $400 into dynamat right now...

Trim on, kick panels in.. Ready for the seats:

The infamous thru the car to the recliner pic... Had to throw it in there..

So tempting to just get in and drive away...

But instead decided to just sit back and be patient.

Tomorrow night I'll start setting up the harness straps..

MoparManJim

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

MoparManJim

jb666

Jim.. Don't feed the trolls.. Chuckie walks around in Hello Kitty PJ's..  :yesnod:

skip68

You know, that's pretty F-'d up Jeff.    When I tell you things like that it's personal info and not to be posted.     :rotz:

b5blue

I was hoping you were putting the Lazy Boy in the car! At least get a Quarter Stick handle for the Lazy Boy! (PS Superman Jammies ROCK!)  :lol:

jerry

i thought you were selling your car on the bay for $4,000,000 but i read on and it was a 66 charger. :smilielol:

jb666

No way!! Even after selling my wife & kids on the black market I'd STILL be losing money if that's all I asked....

mikepmcs

Awesome!  I have a Superman tie.  When I wear it every once in a while I tell everyone "This way there is no question who they are dealing with"

Hi Chuck and Blair!  :icon_smile_big: :wave:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

ACUDANUT

Quote from: MoparManJim on January 25, 2010, 04:10:14 AM
Quote from: 66chargerkid on January 25, 2010, 03:54:40 AM
I thought all cars were female lol

Okay wise guy  :lol:, if that is the case, then where does the other cars come from if they are all females?  :D
They come from a couple of dikes. One chooses to become pregnant and they go to the sperm store. Then raise a kid to their liking.  Sorry personal story here.  :RantExplode:

jb666

For anyone interested, I've listed the camera for sale that I've used to take 90% of the pictures in this thread... My Nikon D70:

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,66243.0.html

I have way too many cameras kicking around and I just bought another.. So this one has to go.. I'm keeping my D90, so anyone wondering why, that's why..

:cheers: :cheers:

FLG

Hey Buddy!

I think ill have to post the pics of the shop for this week eh?? Bummer u couldnt make it.

:RantExplode:

jb666

Frank, you have no idea. I woke up sick as a dog at 3AM and stayed that way until 1PM.. I finally had to go out around 5PM just to get some fresh air.. What ever it was it kicked the crap out of me...  I've been lucky (and illness free) for the past year.. So I guess it was time it caught up to me.

FLG

No problem man,

You should have seen the look on chucks face when i walked in!!! Was fricken priceless.

Then he went on about how im a nut job.

:2thumbs:

jb666

Quote from: FLG on January 30, 2010, 09:54:42 PM
No problem man,

You should have seen the look on chucks face when i walked in!!! Was fricken priceless.

Then he went on about how im a nut job.

:2thumbs:

I know.. when he called me tonight he kept saying "Frank is NUTS!!"  :rofl:  In a good way, of course.. And your gf is just as nuts (or committed) as you!!!  :lol:

FLG

LMAO

Chucks a cool dude.

Shes may or may not be coming next week...depends on if she can take off...think she will be able to make it.

Shes committed, but she also gets to go shopping afterwards at the outlet mall. 

skip68

If he thinks Frank is nuts, what the hell would he think about me ?   :rofl:   He's lucky we are so far apart.    :scratchchin:   Then again, I don't know Frank...  Hey Franky, are you nuts ?   :nana:   Frank, being a stalker doesn't mean your nuts.    :icon_smile_wink:   Don't worry about what other people think of you.   :yesnod:   By the way, did you get those pictures from the bushes in front of Jeff's house like we talked about ?   :shruggy: :drool5:   :rofl: