News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Lowest temperature to paint in? (Yep, I did it. PICS)

Started by terrible one, November 16, 2008, 01:57:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

superduperbee

I painted a couple parts this morning 28 degrees in the garage. The parts came out ok but the can wouldn't stop spraying when I was done. :smilielol:

hemi-hampton

I would not recommend any colder then 55 myself. Ray Donna sez High :-* :-* :-* :-* :icon_smile_kisses: :icon_smile_shock:

terrible one

Thanks for the words of encouragement Chuck and six-tee-nine. Like Mike said I'm kind of over the splotches, etc. anyways. I gave it a good 4 hour waxing just for primary protection and it looks a bit better. Now I'm just ready to build on it! The box actually goes out and a transaction with Firm Feel will be made next week. I'm also hoping to pick up a radiator and motor mounts too. Once the drivetrain is in I'll go ahead and take it to the exhaust shop, then I'll just have wiring, some engine parts, etc. left to start it, but I will be able to break it in/ drive it once I do because it'll have exhaust. I guess I need to finish up the brake system too . . .

I'm ready!

superduperbee