DodgeCharger.com Forum
January 27, 2023, 01:19:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: I have updated the list of DodgeCharger.com shirts!

Home   Help Calendar Login Register Chat  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lowest temperature to paint in? (Yep, I did it. PICS)  (Read 14403 times)
superduperbee

« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2008, 08:20:17 AM »

I painted a couple parts this morning 28 degrees in the garage. The parts came out ok but the can wouldn't stop spraying when I was done. smilielol
hemi-hampton
Old Timer

mopar or no car

« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2008, 10:56:49 PM »

I would not recommend any colder then 55 myself. Ray Donna sez High Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss icon_smile_kisses icon_smile_shock
terrible one
Old Timer

« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2008, 09:59:26 PM »

Thanks for the words of encouragement Chuck and six-tee-nine. Like Mike said I'm kind of over the splotches, etc. anyways. I gave it a good 4 hour waxing just for primary protection and it looks a bit better. Now I'm just ready to build on it! The box actually goes out and a transaction with Firm Feel will be made next week. I'm also hoping to pick up a radiator and motor mounts too. Once the drivetrain is in I'll go ahead and take it to the exhaust shop, then I'll just have wiring, some engine parts, etc. left to start it, but I will be able to break it in/ drive it once I do because it'll have exhaust. I guess I need to finish up the brake system too . . .

I'm ready!

superduperbee

« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2008, 08:02:14 AM »

I would not recommend any colder then 55 myself. Ray Donna sez High Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss icon_smile_kisses icon_smile_shock

pity popcrn
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: