News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

body filler

Started by mopar0166, November 18, 2008, 08:39:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mopar0166

Not for Nothing but i have to use a bit of body filler, what works the best and lasts the longest?  I was looking at a marine filler Formula 27 Filler by Evercoat ,  any one ever use that?

What has ever one used and had great results with?

Also what is everyone using for a faring mud or filler for the rest of the body to remove small imperfections?

thanks everyone !   :cheers:

mikepmcs

evercoat is good stuff from what I hear.  They also make a spot filler for the little stuff as well.

do a search on this site, there are a few threads on this very subject.  type in evercoat and see where it leads you. :2thumbs: :cheers:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Silver R/T

you can put on skin coat of polyester fill putty over your entire panel where you did body work to make it all level. It will fill in any small pin holes, imperfections and you;ll have to use less primer surfacer a.k.a. primer filler.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722