News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

smashged up daytona nose for sale

Started by BigBlockSam, November 23, 2008, 12:45:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

Quote from: Ghoste on December 02, 2008, 04:33:53 AM
He can keep the Superbird at your house though, right?
:2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:  yeah what he said    :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

talkiemopar

AND he has to take the two 500's with him - plus all the 4 tractor trailer load of mopar 'stuff' that he calls VALUABLE! :pity: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

Z official Secretary

moparstuart

Quote from: talkiemopar on December 02, 2008, 03:07:07 PM
AND he has to take the two 500's with him - plus all the 4 tractor trailer load of mopar 'stuff' that he calls VALUABLE! :pity: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

Z official Secretary
OK its a deal i'll come get all the stuff  and take him away for you  :2thumbs:

69_500

I'll be a nice guy and say that Stuart ca keep Rick, but I have ample space to store those 2 500's right here in my garage.  :yesnod:

Ghoste

I can "take care" of one too if you find you want to keep one space open for a Daytona there Danny.

moparstuart

Quote from: 69_500 on December 02, 2008, 06:02:20 PM
I'll be a nice guy and say that Stuart ca keep Rick, but I have ample space to store those 2 500's right here in my garage.  :yesnod:
:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: ok i'll take rick , the bird and one 500  .Danny  you can have one 500 if you take rick 6 month out of the year  .  :smilielol:

talkiemopar

My oh My I love the way you guys are divining (slicing piece by piece) him up :lol: :hah: :hah:  Do you realize how long it would take to unload this place, just ask Rich and Rhonda or Mike Atkins My oh My :icon_smile_big:
XXX

talkiemopar

Hmmm Stuart isn't on line  :shruggy: ::) :smilielol:  Hope he's not sick  :pity: :'(

69_500

Quote from: talkiemopar on December 03, 2008, 08:46:36 PM
My oh My I love the way you guys are divining (slicing piece by piece) him up :lol: :hah: :hah:  Do you realize how long it would take to unload this place, just ask Rich and Rhonda or Mike Atkins My oh My :icon_smile_big:
XXX

Oh i think that if you had to clear the place out, I'm sure that Mike Atkins might be interested in quite a few of the car parts around there. I mean he isn't exactly someone who doesn't hoard things either right?

talkiemopar

Yep!  He's been trying to get us to move to Telico Plains for many years!  Peggy and I could get OURSELVES a place in the Smokeys :cheers: :2thumbs: