News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Mopars At The Strip, Las Vegas, NV ## before and after (starting @ p5)##

Started by CB, November 23, 2008, 03:10:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doright

Question is who is going to put up with my drunk ass if I fall off the wagon?
Doright
A&P FCC 
I play with cars because Jets are way too serious to be fun any more
I have so many car projects that cars are beginning to be no fun any more

skip68

Quote from: Doright on January 27, 2009, 09:11:46 PM
Question is who is going to put up with my drunk ass if I fall off the wagon?

Chuck will!!!! He doesn't drink anymore.  :2thumbs: (I do!!!!!  :D)
P.S. Check your P.M.'s.  :2thumbs:

Mrs.Skip68 ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

CB

40 days left.... :cheers:

I'm realy looking forward to see you guys again and meet some other board members!

CB

1968 Dodge Coronet 500

OldGuy

I will be going this year - plan to join the cruise from Salt Lake City.  Will be driving my 2005 Chrysler 300, though.  Is there going to be a meeting place for DC.com members?
"I can tell by your sarcastic undertones, rude comments and total lack of common decency, that you and I could be best friends".

idahogrumpy

There is a group of us Idahoans Planning on making the trip. Have been tossing around the idea of racing my Charger, just to say I raced Mopars at the strip.  :cheers: Kyle
Too much to say
Too much to do
Too tired to get it done
Too stubborn to give up
GRUMPY
Modified 73 440 Charger, 03 Intrepid SXT, 02 Neon and 2001 Ram 1500 .

Moparheaven

I am from Idaho. When were you thinking of heading down and what part of Idaho are you from. I am from the Boise area.

Z

69charger440

YEAH Idahogrumpy you need to make up your mind!  :nana: You should bring the charger.  I wish mine was ready! :yesnod:  At least you will have a pit crew.   :2thumbs:

I dont think you want me to give you a butt kickin'  :argue:  :boxing_smiley:  :icon_smile_blackeye:

Just joking, but seriously lets make it happen!

Sean
1969 Charger 540 Blown Hemi 1000HP, 69 Road Runner 500 Stroker 665 HP

skip68

:cheers: :cheers: Should be a great time! We got our carpet kit in now,  and WOW what a small, but BIG difference!!!  Counting the days!  :2thumbs: If anybody needs directions or any other help that us locals can offer, just P.M. Chuck or Me!  :2thumbs:

Mrs.Skip68 ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

mauve66

Mary won't be driveable but i'll be there dreaming.....................

Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

idahogrumpy

Mopar-heaven, We will be leaving from Mountain Home. Thursday night after work. Wont be taking the Charger though, to lazy to get it ready.  :shruggy: :eek2: My trip is still up in the air. Trying to get things lined out first. Kyle
Too much to say
Too much to do
Too tired to get it done
Too stubborn to give up
GRUMPY

mauve66

Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
alignment

kingjoop

wow, it takes lot's of paper work these days to get into the US to be part of the show  :brickwall:
1968 Dodge Charger R/T (8barrel 500Ci)
Only milk comes in 2 liters

My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber.

Hot Chicks and much more Horsepower: www.performancegirls.com

mauve66

sorry bout that but.......... you folks in europe have been dealing with passports every time you travel, same distance for us is another state, for you another country, for many many years, we're finally getting the security we should of had years age
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
alignment

skip68

kingjoop

Quote from: skip68 on March 01, 2009, 12:37:47 PM
CB is coming from Belgium.   :2thumbs:

cewl.. hoe could fly with us then  :cheers: we are leaving the 18th from Amsterdam  :coolgleamA:
1968 Dodge Charger R/T (8barrel 500Ci)
Only milk comes in 2 liters

My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber.

Hot Chicks and much more Horsepower: www.performancegirls.com

skip68

He's coming in on the 13th.   :shruggy:   We should all hook up.  The party is at VegasMikes house.  :cheers:

CB

Quote from: skip68 on March 01, 2009, 12:45:31 PM
He's coming in on the 13th.   :shruggy:   We should all hook up.  The party is at VegasMikes house.  :cheers:

:woohoo: :lolexplode: :moon: :fart2:

It's gonna be fun :yesnod:

MATS
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

Dans 68

1) So, who is going to orchestrate the get together of all the DC members in Vegas? I believe it should be a member that lives in the town. Chuck...Mike...date and time please.  :yesnod:

2) Who is going to make name badges (and no movie cliches, please :P) for those coming? I can see using the image of the website sticker with space to write in the members name. Invaluable when strolling around the venues to recognize, meet and greet other members. Oh, all right. I've attached what I'm going to wear at the meet. Print it out and wear it with pride. Um, is this o.k., Troy?

3) A number of members are going to be coming in with various MoPower cruises, and ending up at the Seafood buffet Thursday night. Might be nice for an informal (what other kind with this bunch?) meet and greet. What say you attendees? Or at a local's home?

I'll be talking to you soon, Chuck and Lisa Lisa and Chuck.  :smilielol: And to all flying in, have safe flights.  :2thumbs:

Dan

1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

CB

guys

to those that are coming to Las Vegas please let me know!

would be nice to meet some of the board :cheers:

updated list: (03/07)

CB (confimed)
Mr&Mrs Skip68  (confimed)
Vegasmike (confimed)

SFRT (confimed)
kingjoop (confirmed)
Doright (confimed)
OldGuy (confimed)
Gotta 68 (confirmed)

AKcharger (maybe)
mopar-heaven (?)
Ponch ® (?)
Mike Carter (maybe)
terrible one (considering)
70sixpkrt (?)
Dans 68 (considering)

1968 Dodge Coronet 500

skip68

70sixpkrt

I will be there. Unfortunatly I am not bringing my car. When I go to Vegas, I like to have a good time and not worry about my car.

440-6pk, 4-speed, Dana 60 with 3:54  
13.01 @107.93 (street tires spinning all the way down)

skip68

We will all need to hook up.  The party is over at Mikes place every night.  :2thumbs:   Chuck...........

70sixpkrt

I met Ron and a couple of other members at the bar under the grandstand on Saturday at noon.

440-6pk, 4-speed, Dana 60 with 3:54  
13.01 @107.93 (street tires spinning all the way down)

mauve66

they just had the first Midnight Mayhem of the year tonite, i forgot all about it, will have to start going
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
alignment

idahogrumpy

Ok, its official our gang from Idaho will be there. That 470 is now being installed in my friends 73 Challenger for Vegas! Maybe we will see you all there. :cheers: Kyle
Too much to say
Too much to do
Too tired to get it done
Too stubborn to give up
GRUMPY