News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Look what just followed me home!!!!! Update 6/21/13!

Started by 69charger2002, June 12, 2013, 07:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi68charger

Quote from: 69charger2002 on June 16, 2013, 10:33:19 PM
Quote from: Ghoste on June 16, 2013, 02:36:05 PM
I like the fact that the original owner went right out and bought it after the first Talladega race.  Who says "win on Sunday sell on Monday" doesn't work?   Congrats Trav.

I thought that was super neat. I met him at the Mopars at the Battleship show a while back and complimented him on his car, i wish i had talked to him more in depth. Who would have dreamed I'd later own his car. You just never know.
Trav

Ain't that the truth.. I remember when my car was in Mopar Muscle when Pete Wiseman owned it........ If I knew what would happen years later I wouldn't have put myself in so much stress in trying to get a Daytona.......  :brickwall:

With that........  Danny, your day is coming.....................
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

69_500

Quote from: hemi68charger on June 17, 2013, 02:34:50 PM
I like the fact that the original owner went right out and bought it after the first Talladega race.  Who says "win on Sunday sell on Monday" doesn't work?   Congrats Trav.

I thought that was super neat. I met him at the Mopars at the Battleship show a while back and complimented him on his car, i wish i had talked to him more in depth. Who would have dreamed I'd later own his car. You just never know.
Trav

Ain't that the truth.. I remember when my car was in Mopar Muscle when Pete Wiseman owned it........ If I knew what would happen years later I wouldn't have put myself in so much stress in trying to get a Daytona.......  :brickwall:

Not getting my hopes up but I sure wish it would hurry up and get here.

WINGIN IT

Quote from: 69_500 on June 17, 2013, 08:17:00 PM
Quote from: hemi68charger on June 17, 2013, 02:34:50 PM

Trav

Not getting my hopes up but I sure wish it would hurry up and get here.

Patients Grasshoppa, your time will come.

I found the harder I tried to find a wing car the more disappointed and dejected I got.
So I backed off , and I miraculously managed to work out a deal on a car I had inquired about in the past.  Just to finalize that deal alone took months.

I should  have just bought Pete's Playboy Daytona way back , when I had the chance, so I could sell it to Troy  :lol:

moparstuart

anyone know is it true pete has the hemi convertible daytona up and moving again  ??
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

mauve66

69charger2002,

what ever happened to car #20, dodge-charger.com mascot??  i don't think i was ever on the old site
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

69charger2002

I wish i knew what happened to that 68 as well. It was to become the dc.com car for THIS site, and i haven't talked to them in years now. Lots of people to my knowledge donated money to jonathan and shelley(i think that was their names) for restoration of the car, so we would have a site car. It was a VERY early 68 charger. Would love to know what happened with the car..
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

A383Wing

probably the same place as our T-shirts

:D

69charger2002

Finally got the courage and drove the car today for the first time. Put 22 miles on it, ran and drove like a dream. Tracked straight, it was impressive. What an awesome car. Here are a couple pics and a video(yes i'm crazy)  :o

i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

projectanimal

Great pictures and a beautiful day to put a few miles on!!  :cheers:
northwest CT

JB400

Glad you got to enjoy it for the first time.  Don't let it be the last :2thumbs: