News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I want to see your 71-72 chargers!!

Started by KillerBee1972, December 02, 2008, 07:15:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chryco Psycho

This is my Toy it started life as a 72 but the sidelights hood & tailights are all 71 , it now has a 440 & 4 spd pistol , the car has been fully rebuilt & is available for a reasonable price if anyone is interested in it as I cannot move it to Panama

ACUDANUT

Again ?

ACUDANUT

Quote from: last426 on January 11, 2009, 08:23:39 PM
I finally got the original wheels and caps on my car.  And on Sheldon, he really helped a great deal when I was shopping for mine.  I had no idea about hemis and the parts to look for.  Thanks again, Sheldon.  If you want to see more of my car, check out www.marlia.com. Kim

Nice, but hub caps ?  :scratchchin:

Wookie316

1971 Plum Crazy SupeBee. 400 bored and stroked to 511, 727 spinning a Dana 4.30

polywideblock

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

mach123

Well I will strip it down, and if it needs rotiserie I will get it done,
It is a stock 318 and I will be doing a stroker 500ish ci with a 400 block and 727 tranny not sure yet maybe 511/512
8 3/4 rear now and 2.76 gears, will go to 3.23 or 3.55 SG when done
headers for sure, mini starter
blk carpet floors, wht buckets and rest of interior blk and wht
I want to keep wht lether buckets, its only got 2 seams un-done.
change from columm shift to floor shifter
original colour was red, but I like the orange/purple/green so will see when it gets there
I do want the back wing on car
I have 2 diff gauge look, the one that is in car now square and also have the round looking ones, so might change it to round guage look.
There are some things I need to research still, and still filling up my library, it is a running car right now, but really want to start stripping it in summer so can be ready this winter to start putting it back together and start building the stroker.
My 400 block is ready for pick up, got it dunked and check for cracks, squared deck, 0.030 over bore and cam bearings put in.
If there is any don'ts out there or things that have been tried and won't work please do tell, thanks for all the great people and info on these forums.

archie360

Here's my Rallye in HT8 Brown.  No high impact color, but an interesting combo if I say so myself.  Can't imagine there were many rallye's made like it.
1971 SE 383HP     1972 Rallye 340

General_01

I made a thread of the Bee with a new hood. Here is another pic of what the Bee looks like now.

1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

JPL

billfury

Not as nice as the Chargers shown but it's on its way soon. I hope.

billfury

more

71 SE3834V

Here's my work in progress...

71 Charger SE 383 4V
72 Galaxie 500 400 2V

ACUDANUT

JPL, I love your Charger. Now put some 71 Stripes on that awesome car and get some bullet mirrors.  :2thumbs:

polywideblock

:cheers:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE