News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Winged Warriors / NBOA Spring MOPARS IN THE PARK**** NOW PICTURES

Started by moparstuart, December 05, 2008, 04:58:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

Any DC.com member ,any mopars and mopar fans are welcome to come join us in our fun . AERO CARS UNITE

MAY 29-31: Farmington, MN, Winged Warriors/NBOA Spring Meet in conjunction with the Mopars in the Park car show and swap meet held at the Dakota County Fairgrounds. Our host hotel is the GrandStay Residential Suites, 7083 153rd St W, Apple Valley, MN, call (952) 953-6111 or (877) 388-STAY (email to: applevalley@grandstay.net) Activities include: Friday: Members will visit the Ellingson Car Museum in Rogers, MN; adults $5/children under 5 free. This museum features cars from the early 1920s through the 1960s and 1970s musclecars,  historic videos, memorabilia and even a doll collection. There is a huge gift shop with all kinds of loot for car buffs and over 600 titles of books available, or you can relax in the 1950s lounge and listen to the oldies on the juke box. Friday evening we will attend the traditional Moparty at Janet and Curt Lawson's house and after the party we'll drive back to the host hotel. Saturday and Sunday we'll have a special club display area at the show at the Dakota County Fairgrounds. There will be food and camping on the grounds also. Over 700+ cars and 100+ vendors attended this show last year! PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU PLAN TO ATTEND as we need to know how much food to prepare for the Moparty and how much parking we need at the show. You can email to Janet and Curt at: dodgegirl1966@gmail.com or call (763) 427-4363. For more info about the car show check out: www.midwestmopars.com

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

FJMG

I have been going to that meet for a couple of years now, excellent meet, but have never made it to Janet and Curt's place. I'll have to contact the "other" Daytona fanatic from up here who also attends Mopars in the park and see if we can hook up. (the twenty or so that I tag along with to go down are big E-body fanatics). Hope to see you there Moparstuart!

moparstuart

Quote from: FJMG on December 06, 2008, 02:10:52 PM
    I have been going to that meet for a couple of years now, excellent meet, but have never made it to Janet and Curt's place. I'll have to contact the "other" Daytona fanatic from up here who also attends Mopars in the park and see if we can hook up. (the twenty or so that I tag along with to go down are big E-body fanatics). Hope to see you there Moparstuart!
Look forward to chatting with you again about your awesome daytona and the crazy story about it .

69_500

I might be game for this one Stuart. Not sure yet. Should be doing some work on the 500 this winter, and make it more driver friendly for longer trips. Gotta get it ready for Talladega.

FJMG

Yes crazy is the word, hopefully a good portion of the metalwork will be done by Farmington.

moparstuart

Quote from: FJMG on December 06, 2008, 02:21:56 PM
    Yes crazy is the word, hopefully a good portion of the metalwork will be done by Farmington.
we need pictures   :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

moparstuart

Quote from: 69_500 on December 06, 2008, 02:17:56 PM
I might be game for this one Stuart. Not sure yet. Should be doing some work on the 500 this winter, and make it more driver friendly for longer trips. Gotta get it ready for Talladega.
hope to see you get the 500 to it , or the one in virginia two weeks later  ???

PocketThunder

Hey when you drive to Curts house in Dayton, you almost drive right past my house, i promise to be home this time Stu..  :icon_smile_big:   :yesnod:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparstuart

Quote from: PocketThunder on December 09, 2008, 10:06:03 AM
Hey when you drive to Curts house in Dayton, you almost drive right past my house, i promise to be home this time Stu..  :icon_smile_big:   :yesnod:
been there done that  LOL

ITSA426

Quote from: PocketThunder on December 09, 2008, 10:06:03 AM
Hey when you drive to Curts house in Dayton, you almost drive right past my house, i promise to be home this time Stu.. 

When you drive to Curt's house you really do drive past my house.  I won't even have to tell you when.  You'll know it.  See you in a week or so.

moparstuart

We will leave KC thursday morning , Be up there thursday afternoon , cant wait see you guys .   

PocketThunder

I forgot all about Kurts house Friday night.  I'll schedule up the babysitter and see if my spouse will be willing to ride up there in the turd car with me.  If not i'll just bring my side action...  :icon_smile_big:    :slap:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparstuart

ITSA426

We went go-carting after the moparty

ITSA426

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

A383Wing

69bronzeT5

Quote from: A383Wing on May 30, 2009, 08:34:08 PM
Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on May 30, 2009, 08:25:55 PM
Holy Superbirds and '67 Chargers! :o

Whut makes you think they are all 67's??

Don't know why I said that...I mean holy '66-'67 Chargers! ;)
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

ChgrSteve67

I would say two 66s

blue charger is missing fender turn signals and the one in front has bumper things on it.

But Bryan is the expert.

ITSA426

moparstuart

Quote from: ITSA426 on May 29, 2009, 10:13:59 PM
We went go-carting after the moparty
notice  the birdible made it there  and  back with out a hitch

ITSA426

Both ways without a hitch - great!  It was a good time.  I tried to catch up with you to thank you for the loan of your child.  I just saw you pulling out.  I only hope Q had as good a time as I did.  Later, Lee

moparstuart

Quote from: ITSA426 on May 31, 2009, 08:57:47 PM
Both ways without a hitch - great!  It was a good time.  I tried to catch up with you to thank you for the loan of your child.  I just saw you pulling out.  I only hope Q had as good a time as I did.  Later, Lee
he had a great time and cant stop talking about it , thanks for being a mentor to him . It was really great of you to do that and let me stay over and drive you car even. Thanks lee your awesome ,   :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

He cant wait to drive the yellow charger next time  :nana: :smilielol:

moparstuart

oh and i will be picking those helloicopter deals out of my car for the rest of my life

PocketThunder

Quote from: moparstuart on May 31, 2009, 09:18:02 PM
oh and i will be picking those helloicopter deals out of my car for the rest of my life

Yep, we've got lots of them.  you cant even see the grass in my front yard!   :brickwall: