News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Winged Warriors / NBOA Spring MOPARS IN THE PARK**** NOW PICTURES

Started by moparstuart, December 05, 2008, 04:58:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

Won the winged warriors award
:drool5: The birdible  was awarded the sterling silver tankard . sponsored by our affiliate club, the Mopar Muscle Association of Great Britain.

This is a great honor thanks 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

moparstuart

:drool5:  home

moparstuart

birdible was a great bug eater / killer

A383Wing

Oh yea...brings back "bug" memories from our trip to Talladega in '99....must of killed about a bazillion of 'em

FJMG

Great to see you again Stuart and thanks for the pics. Some of your pics showed cars I did not see and heck I was there!! Thanks for sharing! This show is getting huge. It is nice to see big shows in this part of the world. I'll definitely be there next year!

moparstuart

Quote from: FJMG on June 01, 2009, 10:16:45 PM
  Great to see you again Stuart and thanks for the pics. Some of your pics showed cars I did not see and heck I was there!! Thanks for sharing! This show is getting huge. It is nice to see big shows in this part of the world. I'll definitely be there next year!
thanks great seeing you to man
  cant wait to see you and the tona together , I am sure i didnt even see half the cars there . I didnt get over to the cars up front the first day and sunday only a hand full came back.

PocketThunder

Quote from: FJMG on June 01, 2009, 10:16:45 PM

Did i meet you there.?  I meet some members here and i'm sorry if i forgot your handle..   :scratchchin:

Great pictures Stu  :yesnod:  I need about 3 days to cover all the things to see in 2 days.   :-\
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

FlatbackFanatic

Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

ITSA426

Stuart, I liked the picture in front of Wings Financial because it's my credit union.  I always thought it was for the aviation industry but now it's obvious it is there to support the mopar community.

FJMG

Quote from: PocketThunder on June 01, 2009, 11:09:41 PM

Did i meet you there.?  I meet some members here and i'm sorry if i forgot your handle..   :scratchchin:

I am pretty sure we did not meet but as soon as I saw your car I knew you were from the board and was anxious to put a face to the car. We will have to organize it next year! :yesnod:

moparstuart

Quote from: FJMG on June 02, 2009, 10:32:53 PM

Did i meet you there.?  I meet some members here and i'm sorry if i forgot your handle..   :scratchchin:

I am pretty sure we did not meet but as soon as I saw your car I knew you were from the board and was anxious to put a face to the car. We will have to organize it next year! :yesnod:
remind me next year and we came do a more official DC.com  meet and greet ( my easy up tent ) and have car spaces right there with the winger warriors cars.

PocketThunder

Quote from: FJMG on June 02, 2009, 10:32:53 PM

I look like this guy in the second pic.  :icon_smile_big:   http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,51297.msg644757.html#msg644757

Where are you from FJMG?
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparstuart

http://midwestmopars.com/ 

here is the update on the show     1000 show cars in the field