News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

HEAVY METAL BAND SUPERBIRD BLACK ICE SUPERBIRD VINTAGE PIC 1987

Started by moparstuart, December 08, 2008, 11:36:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

superbirdtom

yes Instead of the plymouth decal it will have tapout logo in white on the quarters and wing and on the lt headlight bucket. very cool if they go for it. then i would not sell it I would lease it or sell it to them for advertisement purposes.

moparstuart

Quote from: superbirdtom on December 10, 2008, 01:52:57 PM
yes Instead of the plymouth decal it will have tapout logo in white on the quarters and wing and on the lt headlight bucket. very cool if they go for it. then i would not sell it I would lease it or sell it to them for advertisement purposes.
very cool , hope you get the deal done and get to keep it .  I would love to buy it but not in my budget , and I think santa is tapped out too this year .     

BMOTOXSTAR

73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

RallyeMike

There can't be two of them....... so I figure this is the same car. I remembered it from 1989, Lake Sammamish (east of Seattle WA).

1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

nascarxx29

1969 R4 Daytona XX29L9B410772
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23UOA174597
1970 FY1 Superbird RM23UOA166242
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23VOA179697
1968 426 Road Runner RM21J8A134509
1970 Coronet RT WS23UOA224126
1970 Daytona Clone XP29GOG178701

moparstuart

69bronzeT5

Quote from: superbirdtom on December 10, 2008, 01:33:57 PM
hey I see your a randy rhoads fan  man he was great !! one of my favorites. I met bob daisly the bass player who played on diary of a madman , then when they went on tour they hired rudy sarzo. he could barley play daislys chops.  when I get back after the new year I will go into the archives and get the black ice band pics with the entire band taken in an aircraft hangar complete with dry ice and smoke it is the biggest 80's bunch of riff raff youve ever seen .

Yeah, Randy is defintley great! He's my favorite. :yesnod: Awesome, can't wait to see the pics. :cheers:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1971 Charger R/T: B5 Blue 440 Automatic
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1970 GTO: 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: 340 Automatic

superbirdtom

Quote from: RallyeMike on December 11, 2008, 04:40:20 AM
There can't be two of them....... so I figure this is the same car. I remembered it from 1989, Lake Sammamish (east of Seattle WA).

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yay! a great photo from the seattle days. when  left L.A. in 88. I movd to seattle and joined another band CRYSTAL RAIN. and I took off the hood and re-painted the quarters. it has been to many car shows in seattle , it was at my brothers house in bellevue for a long time . it is here in my Alaskan garage.   The cops kept pulling me over telling me that I had to put hood back on it was illegal without one.  It was cool for awhile anyway. iIhope more people got pics of it out there.    Thanks for the memories   Tom!!!         p.s. yeah the deadgiveaway is the enkei rims

moparstuart

tom's  Hemi cuda and 70 charger R/T

71 hemicuda out of service for 18 years now.

I will have to get this crap off at sometime. maybe another 5 years till it gets touched, just no time to work on your own darn cars.

stuart        I guess theres a price for storing your cars at a buddies house. but hey I have cars stuffed anywhere I can and you can't complain about a warm dry place

moparstuart

:drool5:

Hasen't seen the road in 20 years

the seats I believe are not stock ,the drivers is electric . I think they might have came out of a later model

moparstuart

:popcrn:  tom's house today .     heres today good day for the superbird to be inside

moparstuart

moparstuart

69_500

So you mean to tell me that you went and took pictures at someones house before 8 am? Geez JK.

moparstuart

Quote from: 69_500 on January 02, 2009, 08:57:33 AM
So you mean to tell me that you went and took pictures at someones house before 8 am? Geez JK.

not me  , dont think i'm headed to alaska anytime soon .  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: great thing about digital camera's and email

69_500

I was going to say, man you get up extra early to go  take pictures, and I thought that people like me and Gene were the only ones who would go get pictures of cars before 8 am.

superbirdtom

He can't fool me I saw size 16 footprints in the snow leading into my garage !! :musik010:

moparstuart

Quote from: superbirdtom on January 02, 2009, 01:00:42 PM
He can't fool me I saw size 16 footprints in the snow leading into my garage !! :musik010:
that was big foot , I only wear 14's .  :smilielol:

moparstuart

HEY STUART i FINALLY GOT A SHOT OF MY CUSTOM LOWER AIRDAM I BUILT OUT OF ALUMINUM WITH RUBBER EDGE. IT KEEPS AIR TURBULENCE FROM UNDER YOUR CAR.  COULD YOU PUT ON THE BLACK SUPERBIRD THREAD I THINK EVERY ONE WOULD LIKE TO SEE

moparstuart

:drool5: heres finally a pic I dug out with the band and car. it was done in an aircraft hangar. with fog and dry ice how 80's its so funny to look back at it. but hey theres a sinister black superbird in the pic so take that chevy and ford.        Thanks   Tom

moparstuart

moparstuart

since larry let the cat out of the bag , I figured i'd dig this one back up .

:bump: :bump: :bump:

hotrod98

Quote from: moparstuart on October 09, 2009, 02:07:47 PM
since larry let the cat out of the bag , I figured i'd dig this one back up .

:bump: :bump: :bump:

I figured that the deal is done and all I have to do is make the arrangements to pay for it and pick it up. Unfortunately, he and I are both so busy it may take a few weeks to get up there. It still has to be placed in a container and shipped to Seattle from Alaska.

Man, the lengths some people will go to just to get a new toy.  :drive:

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

moparstuart

is it there yet 

is it there yet

is it there yet   :shruggy: