News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

HEAVY METAL BAND SUPERBIRD BLACK ICE SUPERBIRD VINTAGE PIC 1987

Started by moparstuart, December 08, 2008, 11:36:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

superbirdtom

every now and then one pops up and I will send it for sure.

superbirdtom

Quote from: dads_69 on November 13, 2009, 09:45:20 PM
That's cool Larry. I found a 69' Daytona clone (actual 70' charger) near me again recently. Been sitting over 20 years same spot 45 miles from me.
I asked about it, its another case of owner died, guy who has it now won't sell it due to sentimental reasons as it rots into the ground.
Oh well...__________________________________hey ju hire a flatbed and make off with it

Mark

hotrod98

Tom...A friend of mine is building the engine for the project six pack article for Musclecar Review. He is going to suggest that they do a piece about the Black Ice bird. I told him the basic history of the car. As far as I'm concerned, the story is all about you and the car, not me and the car. They may contact you for additional info.

The guy building the engine for them is Jim Lewis. He builds stocker motors for the NHRA racers. I just bought his 1971 Cuda shaker hood drag car that he's had since it was almost new. The car was a real sassy grass green car originally.
It's race ready other than it really needs new slicks. I'll freshen it up some and race it when it turns cooler. This means that I'll be selling the 71 sassy grass green Barracuda and the Superbird clone project. I don't need all of these cars.

Anyone want to build a Superbird clone? I'll make them a deal.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams