News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

T-shirts Round II

Started by Troy, December 17, 2008, 02:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Troy

Quote from: Tilar on December 21, 2008, 07:15:39 PM
I'd like a black XL Sweatshirt if you have one left, and I'd take another black XL T-shirt with a pocket if you have any left.
The t-shirt you bought before only had the small logo on the front. All the ones I have now have the logo on front and back. Is that OK?

Quote from: 41husk on December 25, 2008, 02:21:12 PM
I would like a black xL sweat or hoodie if you dont have black sweat shitrs left.
PM sent.

Quote from: jb666 on December 26, 2008, 02:19:41 PM
I'd like a Black XL Sweatshirt and a Black XL T-Shirt (with no pocket) if you still have them??
Yep. I'll send a PM.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Tilar

Quote from: Troy on December 26, 2008, 03:53:20 PM
I'd like a black XL Sweatshirt if you have one left, and I'd take another black XL T-shirt with a pocket if you have any left.
The t-shirt you bought before only had the small logo on the front. All the ones I have now have the logo on front and back. Is that OK?

Sure Troy, Thats fine.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Troy

Quote from: Tilar on December 27, 2008, 07:43:54 PM

Sure Troy, Thats fine.

Good - because they shipped this morning. :D

Troy

resq302

Yippee.  My mail woman is going to start to think that I might have a thing for her waiting at the mailbox every day for her to deliver the mail.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Tilar

Quote from: Troy on December 27, 2008, 10:30:31 PM
Quote from: Tilar on December 27, 2008, 07:43:54 PM

Sure Troy, Thats fine.

Good - because they shipped this morning. :D

Troy

You know what they say:  Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the swetty things.  :smilielol:
Dave  

greenpigs

1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

resq302

Got mine in yesterday too.  Thanks Troy.  Now I'm going to be stylin' everywhere I go. :icon_smile_wink:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Tilar

Got mine yesterday too. Thanks Troy!
Dave  

4cruzin

So what's left in the XXL department??    :scratchchin:
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Troy

Quote from: 4cruzin on December 30, 2008, 11:52:34 PM
So what's left in the XXL department??    :scratchchin:
I have black or white T-shirts with both a small logo on front and a large logo on back and 1 white T-shirt with just the small logo on front. I don't have any longsleeve, sweatshirts, or hoodies in XXL.

Quote from: BigBlockSam on December 31, 2008, 12:17:28 AM
i just PM 'ed you Troy.  :popcrn:
I got it. The answer is yes.

Troy

BigBlockSam

Quotegot it. The answer is yes.

Troy

that is so very, very cool . thank you, Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

jb666

Quote from: 41husk on December 25, 2008, 02:21:12 PM
I would like a black xL sweat or hoodie if you dont have black sweat shitrs left.
PM sent.

Quote from: jb666 on December 26, 2008, 02:19:41 PM
I'd like a Black XL Sweatshirt and a Black XL T-Shirt (with no pocket) if you still have them??
Yep. I'll send a PM.

Troy

Hi -- I never got a PM. Are these still available?

Thanks  :cheers:

BigBlockSam

Done , i payed with  paypal. i look forward to getting it . thanks Troy

The70RT

Quote from: The70RT on December 20, 2008, 01:01:23 PM
Quote from: The70RT on December 19, 2008, 09:40:02 PM
X-Large Hooded please.

If you don't have grey, black is fine.

Thx.

My zip is 66614 Thx. Troy.

Dennis

I never heard from you Troy. Anymore left?
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Troy

Sorry, I didn't send anyone shipping costs or totals for the shirts I had to order. I don't want to collect money for something that I don't have in my hands. If your requested shirt wasn't on this list then I had to have it made. Originally, I said these should be in by the 5th but I talked to the shirt place today and (as usual) they are behind. They are hoping for early next week and, as long as they don't mess any up :eyes: I can get them out soon after.

Troy

41husk

No problem with my order, just let me know what I owe you and were to send it. (I don't do paypal) Do you still have the 6x T ? it might make a good night shirt for momma, I could sleep with my charger :nana:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

The70RT

If mine had to be ordered just let me know when to send the funds. Thanks.

Dennis

Back N Black

Got mine on Friday.   :2thumbs:
Thanks again

General_01

I think the mailman has got mine, because nothing has come in the mail yet. :shruggy: :icon_smile_big:
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

General_01

Got the shirts yesterday. My girls were a little disappointed they were for me instead of them. :icon_smile_big: Thanks Troy. :2thumbs:
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

dukeboy320

1 White XL (small logo on front) please
Massively Over Powerd And Respected

Troy

For those of you waiting on me to contact you about shipping charges and totals for sweatshirts I just heard back from the shirt place today and the shirts will be finished tomorrow (hopefully - they are 3 weeks behind already). I'll try to send individual PMs today.

Thanks for your patience!

Troy

The70RT

Quote from: Troy on January 19, 2009, 01:18:57 PM
For those of you waiting on me to contact you about shipping charges and totals for sweatshirts I just heard back from the shirt place today and the shirts will be finished tomorrow (hopefully - they are 3 weeks behind already). I'll try to send individual PMs today.

Thanks for your patience!

Troy

:2thumbs:

BigBlockSam

i received  my new charger t shirt . excellent shirt . thanks Troy