News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

70 Roadrunner Pictures

Started by sound5262, January 01, 2009, 12:14:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BPTRacing

Hear are pics of the hood I got. Also had a fiberglass trunk deck installed.

Selling all my current toys to build a Twin Turbo Superbird clone "street" car.

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

moparstuart

:drool5: :drool5:

moparstuart

:popcrn:

moparstuart

:popcrn:

moparstuart

moparstuart

GULFGLENY

moparstuart

moparstuart

moparstuart

FJ5WING

:P I cant tell for sure but, was the dash frame painted with body paint? seems awful shiney. if so the driver is going to REALLY regret that move.

Go ahead....ask me how I know! :brickwall: I used a semi gloss on my R/T and when the sun hits the dash the reflection bounces right off the dash into the windshield and right into my eyes.

as far as the updates.....NICE! :2thumbs:
wingless now, but still around.

Lighthorseman

Wow.  Simply outSTANDING.   :drool5:

sound5262

thanks, haven't had any issues with sun light gleaming. yes, dash is body color. another mod that you can't see from the pics is the mounts for the fender scoops are covered with a peice of fiberglass sheet. did not want to see those post while driving.

pettybird

now see Stu?  THAT'S a great color on a wing car!   :nana:

moparstuart

Quote from: pettybird on December 29, 2011, 08:32:04 AM
now see Stu?  THAT'S a great color on a wing car!   :nana:
yup, but it needs black fender scoops  :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:

and the rear window molding looks better black then i ever thought it would .  definaltly the way to go if you use the janek rear window molding .    :2thumbs: :2thumbs: 

pettybird

Quote from: moparstuart on December 29, 2011, 09:39:49 AM
Quote from: pettybird on December 29, 2011, 08:32:04 AM
now see Stu?  THAT'S a great color on a wing car!   :nana:
yup, but it needs black fender scoops  :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:

and the rear window molding looks better black then i ever thought it would .  definaltly the way to go if you use the janek rear window molding .    :2thumbs: :2thumbs: 

especially with the black wing!

I'm also impressed with how the black trim seems to just disappear...

Iowa_gator

Hey Stuart, doing good good up here in iowa, hows you and the family?

Did you make it to the meet last year?   I had to skip due to job issues at the beginning of the year so I had no vacation time at all for 2011.

moparstuart

Quote from: Iowa_gator on December 29, 2011, 12:45:59 PM
Hey Stuart, doing good good up here in iowa, hows you and the family?

Did you make it to the meet last year?   I had to skip due to job issues at the beginning of the year so I had no vacation time at all for 2011.
family is great , no i had a small heart problem just before the meet , so i didnt make it out there .   My buddy brian a moderator here is doing work on stans clone . I hear the sheet metal work is just about done .

earnie

good looking clone
as for using a roadrunner as the base i dont see that it hurts, as what has been done could very easily be reversed if one wanted to turn it back into a runner

BigBlockSam

Quotei had a small heart

like the Grinch,   :D
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img