News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Moparstuart's Daytona clone project

Started by moparstuart, January 06, 2009, 01:54:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

ACUDANUT

I don't get the USA flag with the USSR one. :scratchchin:

moparstuart

ACUDANUT

JB400

Maybe, the owner of the car gets flags for every country he goes to :shruggy: :scratchchin:

Maybe, it relates to the occupation after WW2

moparstuart

sorry i guess i misunderstood him ,    he was just offered money for it , he is keep ing the cars its his childhood dream car

JB400

It happens.  Glad everyone is on the same page now. :2thumbs:

moparstuart

here is what nico said 

no This Car is a childdream since i was eight years old ,its my favorite car with the steering wheel ,the console ,black interior ,sixpack engine,its parked in ms Garage under a cover ,i buy this year all parts that i need and in winter i will start the resto ,but it looks good when i have cleaned it.when we looked at engine oil it was two centimeter oder maximum at the oilstick is it normal ,what do you ran for oil ?the car looks very cool with the chromefront bumper

moparnico

thanks for posting the pictures stuart,the flaggs are not mine,they are from friends from my garage,i have cleaned the car 5 days it looks like a other car ,on thursday i will ride it on the street first time,i  make some videos,horn,and all the lights work stuart

moparstuart

Quote from: moparnico on June 18, 2013, 04:15:03 PM
thanks for posting the pictures stuart,the flaggs are not mine,they are from friends from my garage,i have cleaned the car 5 days it looks like a other car ,on thursday i will ride it on the street first time,i  make some videos,horn,and all the lights work stuart
good  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!      :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

Cuda ken the previous owner and build of the car has recently come back to the DC.com board after a long hibernation .  Im sure he has very mixed feeling on seeing the car again  . 

moparnico

thedodgeboys

At least somebody is doing something with it  :slap:

:2thumbs: :2thumbs:

Nwcharger

Heading for Toledo Ohio tomorrow to pick up my Daytona. Could swing threw Kansas on my way back and pick up that Daytona nose that's taking up valuable space.  :drool5: Just a thought..... still got to try.  :2thumbs:  :2thumbs:
1969 coronet wagon

ACUDANUT

Wow, how does a 29 year old afford all these: 1969 charger daytona XX29L9B414627
1968 charger rt
1969 charger daytona clone
1973 power wagon crew cab
1970 satellite B5
1970 satellite fk5 superbird clone
1969 coronet
1970 sport satellite 383 4spd

Nwcharger

Quote from: ACUDANUT on June 28, 2013, 09:22:09 PM
Wow, how does a 29 year old afford all these: 1969 charger daytona XX29L9B414627
1968 charger rt
1969 charger daytona clone
1973 power wagon crew cab
1970 satellite B5
1970 satellite fk5 superbird clone
1969 coronet
1970 sport satellite 383 4spd

luck i guess. :scratchchin: i started working on automobiles full time at 15 as a lube tech, then professional at 18 at a honda dealership in Denver. then moved back to Oregon (which I'm originally from) in 2006 and that's when i started makes good income turning wrenches. bought my house in 2007 and the mopars started coming in 2008 starting with my 68rt. i also seem to find good deals sometime that i just cant pass up on.  always looking...
1969 coronet wagon

moparstuart

Quote from: Nwcharger on June 28, 2013, 07:33:32 PM
Heading for Toledo Ohio tomorrow to pick up my Daytona. Could swing threw Kansas on my way back and pick up that Daytona nose that's taking up valuable space.  :drool5: Just a thought..... still got to try.  :2thumbs:  :2thumbs:
sure stop on by would love to say hi   :icon_smile_big:  but daytona parts are not for sale  :)  well i could maybe trade a real  nose , real  fenders , repo steel  valance and latch tray and aluminum wing for a daytona clone  :)

ACUDANUT

NWcharger, you are a lucky man.  I wish I was 29 again with your money. Oh well, cheers. :cheers:

moparstuart

got these in the mail today  

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

moparstuart

moparstuart

moparstuart

moparstuart

:popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:  even though i have sold the car I am still collecting daytona parts for a build someday
one big step closer to having it all now    Buckets , pivots and all the misc hardware to mount them are all i need now

JB400

So, what's the battle plan for your next winged wonder when the economy allows? :popcrn:

ACUDANUT

What about the 70 Sat. Covert. of yours. Any plans on getting it running. :shruggy: