News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Is this headlamp door stop missing?

Started by 1969chargerrtse, January 08, 2009, 06:24:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1969chargerrtse

I wrote the guy on ebay that I think the plastic extending piece that stops the door on full close looks broken off, which is very common.  Am I correct?  Just wondering.  It's listed as no breaks or cracks but I swear the stop tab is gone? Yes, No?  Mine is gone and the door closes a little past the true stop point.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260341721140&_trksid=p2759.l1259
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

jaak

looks like it is in the pics to me.

Jason

UFO

I would say it's broken,but they usually break off farther in.
Here's a pic to help you decide.

bill440rt

Yep, looks broken off to me, too.
Those are easy to repair, though. Much easier than a broken fin.
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

1969chargerrtse

The guy wrote me back and thanked me.  He said it was broken and he didn't notice.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.