News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Project '69 440-6 Pak Engine Thread

Started by bill440rt, January 11, 2009, 02:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

resq302

I think Bill is going to have a "new" favorite vehicle to drive. :yesnod:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

bill440rt

THANKS ALL!!  :icon_smile_big:

Well, I confirmed with Holley today that there is no optional choke setup available other than stock. At least as far as Holley is concerned. So, for now I'm just going to remove the center butterfly. I can always reinstall it if something becomes available in the future.

Engine should be at the house sometime this week.  :woohoo:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

Back N Black