News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

MY DAYTONA IS FINALLY IN PRIMER !!!!

Started by daytonalo, January 26, 2009, 11:24:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daytonalo

Finally in primer and maybe paint by boating season .

Larry

daytonalo

more pics

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

daytonalo

426HemiCharger

:icon_smile_big: One thing about Mopars is they look good even in primer, what color is she gonna be?
------------------------Cars I have now----------------------------
1969 Charger R/T
1998 Ford Econoline 150
2002 Hyundai Elantra GLS
-----------------------Cars I wish I had----------------------------
1969 Charger R/T 4-Speed or Hemi Clone
1970 Charger R/T Hemi Clone
1970  Dodge Polara IL State Police Car
---------------------------Future Posibilities------------------------
2010 or later Ford Fusion Hybrid (Replaces 2002 Hyundai)

4cruzin

Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

daytonalo

Thank you !! It is going to be a slightly tweaked f-6 green , to be exact 325 - E-6 on the Sikkens color chip chart

Larry

hotrod98

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

daytonalo

Thanks Larry !!! Just hope I get to drive it before I start crapping my pants !!!! :icon_smile_big:

Daytona R/T SE

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

Howie

Looks good. Are you going to cut for the nascar aircleaner?

daytonalo

Not on this car , want to keep it clean under hood . This car will have hidden A/C and you wont see a wire or hose , all hidden down on frame rail

runningman

hemi68charger

:2thumbs:

Lookin' good.. Look forward in seeing the engine bay when done...
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

daytonalo

A 64 is getting painted this weekend and the 67 GTO in the background in two weeks then Daytona

69chargerboy

Looks great! Very exciting! I can't wait to see the paint layed on..... :yesnod: :icon_smile_big: :drool5:
My MoPar Family:

1968 Chrysler 300 
1968 Coronet 440 4-Dr                                                              
1968 Coronet 440                                       
1969 Charger                                       
1973 Charger SE 
1988 Dodge Custom 150 Pickup

BigBlockSam

well,.............. it's about time . are you gonna make a big pedal car out of it  or did you get a motor for it ?
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

jb666

That is awesome!! I can't wait to see it done!!!  :cheers: :cheers:

moparstuart

Quote from: BigBlockSam on January 27, 2009, 12:31:09 PM
well,.............. it's about time . are you gonna make a big pedal car out of it  or did you get a motor for it ?
he has ADD he looses interest quite often
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

daytonalo

Your right boating season is around corner ! I have a 440-6 going into , cant afford to build a Hemi right now

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: daytonalo on January 26, 2009, 11:44:06 PM
Thank you !! It is going to be a slightly tweaked f-6 green , to be exact B-25 - E-6 on the Sikkens color chip chart

Larry

FYI Larry That not not a Sikkens color map number......they are 3 numbers then a letter and then another number...Such as :

325e6...Not that thats youre code but thats how they are.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

PocketThunder

Quote from: 1hot68 on January 28, 2009, 11:01:16 AM
Thank you !! It is going to be a slightly tweaked f-6 green , to be exact B-25 - E-6 on the Sikkens color chip chart

Larry

FYI Larry That not not a Sikkens color map number......they are 3 numbers then a letter and then another number...Such as :

325e6...Not that thats youre code but thats how they are.

maybe he meant 825e6...?
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: PocketThunder on January 28, 2009, 11:04:04 AM
Quote from: 1hot68 on January 28, 2009, 11:01:16 AM

Larry

325e6...Not that thats you're code but that's how they are.

maybe he meant 825e6...?

Definitely wasn't 8 something 'cause they only go up to 6 hundred something .
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............