News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Why Canadians are Crazy

Started by maxwellwedge, February 02, 2009, 08:53:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maxwellwedge

Hey - We have 7 months of winter and 5 months of bad skiing. We are not going to wait to do things in the spring we need to do now!  :2thumbs:

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

69_500

Looks like he is washing all of the  :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: that Gene left on the car from the weekend.  :nana:

maxwellwedge

Steam cleaning the crud from the bottom of the car and wheel wells.

OK - You caught me - The guy in the radiation suit is from the secret service  ;D

maxwellwedge

Quote from: 69_500 on February 02, 2009, 08:57:54 PM
Looks like he is washing all of the  :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: that Gene left on the car from the weekend.  :nana:

:smilielol:  :smilielol:  :smilielol:  :smilielol:  :smilielol:  :smilielol:  :smilielol:
:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:   :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Moparmatty

Quote from: 1hot68 on February 02, 2009, 08:56:25 PM
what is it you are doing?

He's intalling a 4wd kit and rubber tracks so he can use it to groom the snowmobile trails.
Matt Tebbutt
Ontario, Canada

nascarxx29

It would be safer jacked up in the air with salt and snow :smilielol: :smilielol:.Thats quite a work effort taking place nice work.I thought this showed heavy duty initiative Till I seen the Doc Daytona.With it up like thats not much you cant do
1969 R4 Daytona XX29L9B410772
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23UOA174597
1970 FY1 Superbird RM23UOA166242
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23VOA179697
1968 426 Road Runner RM21J8A134509
1970 Coronet RT WS23UOA224126
1970 Daytona Clone XP29GOG178701

hemigeno

Quote from: maxwellwedge on February 02, 2009, 09:00:29 PM
Quote from: 69_500 on February 02, 2009, 08:57:54 PM

:smilielol:  :smilielol:  :smilielol:  :smilielol:  :smilielol:  :smilielol:  :smilielol:
:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:   :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Hey, I resemble that remark!

:lol:   No doubt...

Moparmatty

Quote from: Moparmatty on February 02, 2009, 09:24:18 PM
He's intalling a 4wd kit and rubber tracks so he can use it to groom the snowmobile trails.

Matt Tebbutt
Ontario, Canada

maxwellwedge

Moparmatty

Matt Tebbutt
Ontario, Canada

A383Wing

Not gonna get much traction with them itty-bitty little tires in the first pic....  :scratchchin:

maxwellwedge

F70-15 Redlines -  Standard on a Hemi...still spinning the tires through the traps!

Just 6T9 CHGR

What did you use to get it up that high on the stands?
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

hemi68charger

What an amazing sight !!!!!!  Super duper sweet !!!!!!
One day,,, One day !!!
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

hemi68charger

Quote from: NOT Just 6T9 CHGR on February 03, 2009, 09:13:17 AM

Rolled down the windows and lifted via the roof by forklift?   :icon_smile_big:
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

FJMG

Quote from: maxwellwedge on February 02, 2009, 08:59:06 PM

OK - You caught me - The guy in the radiation suit is from the secret service  ;D

C'mon maxwellwedge tell the truth, you are trying to melt all our snow! Well the cat's out of the bag, that's how we survive up here! When mother nature won't comply, we need to take action!

Ghoste

I'll be glad when you work your way to this end of the province then. 

maxwellwedge

Well, we made those "stilts" very heavy duty including tabs for tie-downs for trailering. We used a big-ass floor jack to get the front up, put those 10 ton jack stands under, did the same at the rear. We went back and forth 3 times to do it "little by little" at a time so the angle of the car was never at a scary rake.

moparstuart

Quote from: maxwellwedge on February 03, 2009, 11:04:30 AM

Well, we made those "stilts" very heavy duty including tabs for tie-downs for trailering. We used a big-ass floor jack to get the front up, put those 10 ton jack stands under, did the same at the rear. We went back and forth 3 times to do it "little by little" at a time so the angle of the car was never at a scary rake.
that would still scare the hell out of me   :Twocents:   I would want it back on the ground ASAP and all my cars are crap
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

maxwellwedge

Quote from: FJMG on February 03, 2009, 09:19:06 AM
Quote from: maxwellwedge on February 02, 2009, 08:59:06 PM

C'mon maxwellwedge tell the truth, you are trying to melt all our snow! Well the cat's out of the bag, that's how we survive up here! When mother nature won't comply, we need to take action!

You noticed the snow and then pavement on the before and after EH?

maxwellwedge

Quote from: moparstuart on February 03, 2009, 11:06:31 AM
Quote from: maxwellwedge on February 03, 2009, 11:04:30 AM

that would still scare the hell out of me   :Twocents:   I would want it back on the ground ASAP and all my cars are crap

It was never anything but solid because we did it a small amount at a time. Those stilts are stronger than the car. OK - you got me - look closely - there are clear cables holding up the car   :icon_smile_big:

maxwellwedge

In the spring I am going to install a 2 post hoist outdoor on a concrete pad so I can do this kind of stuff easier. The steam cleaner I have does a beautiful job of cleaning off grease, oil, crud, spray bomb rubberized undercoating, Hemigeno drool without wrecking paint, dip paint, original markings and factory undercoat.

maxwellwedge

Quote from: Ghoste on February 03, 2009, 10:34:42 AM
I'll be glad when you work your way to this end of the province then. 

Need a longer hose............ Never heard that before  :rofl:

tan top

:coolgleamA:  good idea , sure beats crawling around on the wet , muddy concrete ... with short jack stands ! in a water proof suite .....trying to steam clean the under side  :yesnod:  don't ask :icon_smile_blackeye:  :lol:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html