News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Is this spark plug looking about right?...

Started by russg, September 01, 2009, 11:17:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

russg

Seems to be running good at this point, new Firecore wires actually helped alot.
73 Charger SE, 383, Headman headers, Holley 670 SA, Flowmaster Super 44's

1BAD68

68X426

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

firefighter3931

Russ, they look fine !  :2thumbs:

Those Firecores sure clean up the plugs....seen it many times.  :icon_smile_big:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

SeattleCharger

:dance:           
                                     :mrt:    with dirty plugs

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

russg

Thanks for the confirmation, been fooling with the Holley (my first) for what seems like a month on and off playing with all angles of it.  I feel somewhat educated on it by now

Hemidog

70 500

you mean those spark plugs actually come out of the head!?  :o

....jk
hold my beer, this is gonna be fun

russg

I suppose I have to redue the whole process when I take the crappy small dia exahust off and install the new 2 1/2" mandrel bent x pipe on

firefighter3931

Quote from: russg on September 01, 2009, 03:40:21 PM
I suppose I have to redue the whole process when I take the crappy small dia exahust off and install the new 2 1/2" mandrel bent x pipe on

You might have to jet up a few sizes on the primaries.....better flowing exhaust will lean out the mixture.  :yesnod:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs