News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1970 Daytona for sale...Nice deal

Started by teamroth, February 24, 2009, 08:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teamroth

Don't know if it's been posted, based on info, it seems a decent deal for the work done. Got a fresh 440, and it's plugged. You guys be the judge. Sorry if it's been posted previously.

http://www.autotraderclassics.com/details?adId=95000291
I'd rather die than go to heaven.

mauve66

i was wondeering why it was so cheap then i saw the 70 part....................
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

moparstuart

hard to tell from the pictures for sure but looks very nice what you can see  ?
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

hotrod98

Lexan back window? Wadda you wanna bet that this car has a fiberglass plug molded in.  :yesnod:

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

mauve66

why do they call it a daytona D instead of a clone that it is, someone will think they are getting a daytona for a low price
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

Ghoste

So that someone else can sell a clone for a high price.  :icon_smile_wink:

teamroth

There's a couple different ads that I saw. The first two really caught my eye, because they said Daytona and 45000. I caught the 1970 part right away, but still thought it had a decent amount of work done for that proce. I'd be willing to bet they'd move on that price if you were waving cash. How can you tell about the fiberglass plug? Any visual indicators?
I'd rather die than go to heaven.

hotrod98

Just deductive reasoning.
If they were using a vega plug then they would have the vega glass. If they were using a correct style $2400 steel plug, then they probably would have opted for the correct glass. Since they're using a lexan back window, they probably bought a Janak kit that has the fiberglass plug.
But, then again, I could be wrong altogether.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

BigBlockSam

i think that price isn't bad for that car  :shruggy:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

BIRD67

I saw that car last year! My grand parents live about 2 miles from there! It is pretty nice, has some nicks in the paint but it is a good car.. I think it was originally a 318, but I cannot remember..
I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. I resign. -Number 6, The Prisoner

R.I.P. Matthew Fraser 4/30/10