News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New EL Power Packs Available for 66/67 Charger

Started by gibber, February 12, 2015, 06:54:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gibber

I have partnered with Real Time Engineering to offer a newly designed state of the art electroluminescent power supply for our 66/67 Chargers. These new power packs are over voltage, under voltage, under and over frequency protected, as well as protection from shorts in the lighting system. The pack runs much cooler than the OE Chrysler power packs and come with a one year warranty. Cost thru PayPal is 170.00 including shipping to anywhere in the lower 48.  Here are a couple of pictures of the new pack. For more info or to purchase, please contact me at gaugedoc@gmail.com.

Thanks!

Mark
Mark Gibson
1966 and 67 Charger, 1968 D200 Pickup
Mopar Gauge Troubles? I can help!
www.thegaugedoc.com

PCASS

Hi! I heard that the new and improved packs dont give out enough voltage. How much does this one give out? Thanks :shruggy:

A383Wing

you heard wrong....you are probably referring to that little black epoxy box on ebay for $80...those don't put out enough proper voltage.

These new power packs in the picture above lights up our clusters just fine

ITSA426

Works great in my cars.  I'd recommend them.