News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Superbird in the Works clay mock up at Creative Industries July 69

Started by nascarxx29, March 08, 2009, 11:36:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PocketThunder

Quote from: Aero426 on March 09, 2009, 03:39:06 PM
Quote from: tan top on March 09, 2009, 03:27:26 PM
Quote from: hemi68charger on March 09, 2009, 12:38:11 PM
All very cool pics......... Look at all those '69 Charger hoods leaning up against the wall...........

yeah thats what i though ......  :yesnod:  were they from the daytona conversions    :scratchchin:

Yes those hoods would be from converted Daytonas.   I was talking to a guy at the Keokuk IA racers reunion a couple years ago.  He said that Ernie Derr got a whole bunch of those '69 front clip parts from Creative and ran them on his IMCA Charger.   Ernie's last car was a new 1970 chassis, but he preferred the 1969 Charger front clip and bumper.  Here's the car.

I bought one of those hoods for my 69 Charger a month or so back after i hit a deer.  Or at least thats where i was told the hood i bought came from.  its in mint condition thats for sure!
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."