News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"Public Law" Decal location on the interior? Any pics? Thanks!

Started by Corellian Corvette, March 08, 2009, 04:49:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corellian Corvette

I'm putting the decals on my car today, and I'm trying to figure out where the "Public Law" decal goes. I see the directions, but for some reason I can't visualize the location.

Is it on the Driver door pilar post (the plastic part)? Is it on the Dash? Is it under the dash? It's hard to tell the area they are describing since "above the dome switch" would be on the dash.

Here's a link to the sticker I'm talking about.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/68-69-PUBLIC-LAW-DECAL-Chrysler-Mopar-Dodge-Plymouth_W0QQitemZ400034917839QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?_trksid=p4506.m20.l1116

Thanks!!!

charger490

drivers side faceing in toward the driver above the dome light switch

Just 6T9 CHGR

Here is a fairly craptastic pic for ya....

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

mauve66

the A pillar is always at front of door
the B pillar is always behind the door
the C pillar is always behind the last door/window

if it says above the dome light switch then it would have to be higher than that one pic but where did the seller get hteir info"" is the car original?? did the owner of the car replace theirs EXACTLY?  my car never had one of those but then mine is a 1st gen anyway, but my VIN in in the place of that cars' sticker
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

Corellian Corvette

AH!!

Thanks for the pic - here's where I was confused - when it said "above the dome light switch" I was thinking about the switch INSIDE the car. The reference is tothe switch on the PILLAR!

Perfect!!

wldside

Which direction should it face? Should you be able to read it while standing or sitting in the driver seat?

Thanks

vancamp

words should be towards the door if that makes sense. or first word at top of sticker towards top of car.

Corellian Corvette

I'm not sure that's correct. According to the instructions at performacecargraphics, the words should be "readable" from the inside of the car. So the first word should be facing down, towards the ground.

vancamp

Quote from: Corellian Corvette on March 09, 2009, 12:20:26 AM
I'm not sure that's correct. According to the instructions at performacecargraphics, the words should be "readable" from the inside of the car. So the first word should be facing down, towards the ground.
ok I may be wrong most of the ones Ive seen were put on wrong then, whoops.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: Corellian Corvette on March 09, 2009, 12:20:26 AM
You are correct...

The sticker is placed above the dome light pin switch as I pictured on my car.
Chris' '69 Charger R/T