News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

so me and chad l. magee are sitting and carusing craigslist....

Started by RD, March 15, 2009, 10:42:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

RD

AND HERE IS ANOTHER!!! FOR ONLY 60K YOU CAN FIND YOURSELF CRUISING DOWN THE BOULEVARD IN THIS "ONE OF A KIND" BARRACUDA!!!  oh .. its a 1974.. man those are rare!

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/ctd/1069587196.html
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Todd Wilson

They both need to put the crack pipe down.  I'd like to have that Dart as a driver but not for 10g's.   58g's for a 74 Cuda small block car.

I bet I could get 75g's out of Frankie!!! How do you put a car on craigslist?!   :icon_smile_wink:

Todd

bull

Carusing? Is that perusing for cars? :lol:

Hey Todd, you don't need to know how to sell online. Just have someone do it for you and he can say "I'm selling this for a friend" like everyone else does.

Old Moparz

Both look like an awesome deal for a flip. You could buy both, then resell both for what they're really worth & have enough debt to make it look like you bought them for yourself & hid them away in a secret stash.
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

BIRD67

$10K for a '74 Dart slant six?  :smilielol: My buddy branden got his for $400 :2thumbs:

Man, there are a bunch of REJECTS in the world today, just do us all a favor, (the sellers), Just go find a cliff, and JUMP! It would do us all a favor!
I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. I resign. -Number 6, The Prisoner

R.I.P. Matthew Fraser 4/30/10

Foreman72

HA! please make a reasonable offer...how bout a reasonable starting price fool
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

69charger2002

Quote from: Old Moparz on March 16, 2009, 11:23:04 AM
Both look like an awesome deal for a flip. You could buy both, then resell both for what they're really worth & have enough debt to make it look like you bought them for yourself & hid them away in a secret stash.

man that was classic.. lol
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

RD

Quote from: bull on March 16, 2009, 04:09:15 AM
Carusing? Is that perusing for cars? :lol:

like my new word?  i wonder if webster's would publish it? :D

TheGhost

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

dpm68

I can almost hear: AT THESE PRICES, WE'RE PRACTICALLY GIVING THEM AWAY!!!

70redbee

Quote from: BIRD67 on March 16, 2009, 02:53:46 PM
$10K for a '74 Dart slant six?  :smilielol: My buddy branden got his for $400 :2thumbs:

Man, there are a bunch of REJECTS in the world today, just do us all a favor, (the sellers), Just go find a cliff, and JUMP! It would do us all a favor!

Yea jump off the cliff...But leave the cars behind. Maybe your wife or girlfriend will sell them for what they are really worth!