News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Still no '69 tail lights yet?

Started by 375instroke, March 14, 2009, 08:47:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

375instroke

You can get '68 and '74, but no '69?  Are these coming down the line any time soon?  There's this clown on eBay with a set of used ones for $600 each.

Shakey

I had thought that these, at least the lenses, were already being reproduced.

If not, you should be able to find them used for about $200.00 USD a pair.  At least that's what I have seen them going for in the past couple of years.

Mike DC

It's a visible and commonly-sought clear plastic item of reasonable size.  The price of the used ones shouldn't have to climb up too expensive before they get repopped again. 

green69rt

375instroke

Too good to be true.  I did a Google search, and every hit is a scam report on them.

I wrote way too much here about how pissed off I am that our justice system does nothing to stop criminals like this, but it was kind of bitchy, so I deleted it.  I'm sure you all feel the same about scumbags like these.

XS29J

$496 LOST with PPR. Don't go there..... :flame:

twodko

Hello,

I just read your post from March concerning 69 charger tail lights. I've just acquired a 69 charger 440 R/T with lots of extra parts. I have a complete set of rear tail lights...the entire assemblies. I also have 2 clocks, oil, temp and fuel gauges. I got this car from my best buddy who liked everything new and shiny so he replaced stuff when it wasn't show room any more. Let me know and I'll send you a picture.

Tom
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

c00nhunterjoe

so those links are scam artisits?

69*F5*SE

Yes, they owe a lot of people right now and won't pay up.   :brickwall:

Ghoste

"Scam artists" sounds too gentle; I prefer "criminals".