News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

X

Started by dads_69, November 09, 2005, 03:53:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dads_69

Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

ChargerBill

What, no F6!!! C'mon...look at this:

OK, from your choices I say R6 for sure, but have you coinsidered a white tail?
Life is a highway...

472 R/T SE

I've noticed a lot of red with white wing's.  More than any other combiniation but very correct.  I would say none of the above, dare to be different. 

I found this in the Daytona's from around the world thread.  It's  a'67 color that's far from being a belly button color, but I love it.  DIFFERENT.

How about this?  This color ROCKS too.

Smoke20

Kevin
It's MoPar or No Car!  :drive:

'69 Dodge Charger - Black primer
01 Dodge Intrepid R/T 3.5L Magnum V6 36K
05 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT Inferno Red, Loaded

TeeWJay426

There's a reason why you see a lot of R6 with white accents.... it's one of the most eye-catching combos there is! Can't go wrong going with that scheme!
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

Afturhrz

Black main color cant be beat, accent with red or white.

B5 Charger

Torquois and white now that's something you don't see everyday.   ;)

Charger_Fan

From your list, I'll vote R6/black tail & black interior.

I don't know how close to looking stock you're wanting to end up with this car, but if you get the urge to be different & make it really stand out, I'd go with a deep brandy color.
I can't remember the exact name, but House of Kolors has one that's called Kandy Brandywine, if I'm not mistaken. You may be familiar with the color...it looks absolutely awesome! It's almost identical to the color Mike D has on his Charger (pictured below).

If you paint the car that color, use a black wing & stripe, then shoot a layer (or two) of the brandy color over the black...that way when it's in the sun, it will make the tail & stripe look really cool!
I've seen a Challenger T/A painted that way & it really looks stunning! Oh & I can't remember if the color was shot on over a silver or a gold base...the end result will look quite a bit different from each other.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Chargen69

ChargerHound69

Go with a different scheme.  How about Viper blue with a silver wing.

ChargerBill

Quote from: ChargerHound69 on November 09, 2005, 08:17:37 PM
Go with a different scheme.   How about Viper blue with a silver wing.

That could look really nice...I like the way you think.
Life is a highway...

Vainglory, Esq.

Quote from: TeeWJay426 on November 09, 2005, 11:29:36 AM
There's a reason why you see a lot of R6 with white accents.... it's one of the most eye-catching combos there is! Can't go wrong going with that scheme!

Yep, that's what my 70 Charger is, and I'd go with that one.

ChargerHound69

Thanks Bill.  I like the viper blue with the silver, on any car.  It is a very good combo. 

You could also use the silver with blue stripe to add some flare.  There are too many combos that look good.  Just go with your gut feeling.

1968 Charger B5

one of these would be cool
1968 Dodge Charger R/T
1970 Dodge Charger
1974 Plymouth Roadrunner
1998 Jeep Cherokee SRT

TheGhost

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

ChargerHound69

TheGhost

I'd go with F8, then.  How many restored dark green cars do you see?  Most get painted another color.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

ChargerHound69

Most chargers were green.  Everyone I see anyways were green when they were new.  Out of those, I have to agree the F8 is the best.

Andrew

ChargerHound69

ChargerHound69

You didn't like this one???

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

ChargerHound69

It is pink and yellow, how much do you really want to see???   Don't look at it to long, something bad may happen :puke:

THE CHARGER PUNK

i say fj5 sublime green with white stripe and white interior topped off with body coloured wheel on cop caps-MATT

(my ultimate dream daytona)

Andrew

Panther pink would be a great color for a daytona.

Or triple black.