News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

X

Started by dads_69, November 09, 2005, 03:53:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daytonalo

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO OWNS THE VIT-C DAYTONA ON THIS POST ?

THE CHARGER PUNK

Im down with F8 green and white tail stripe-MATT :icon_smile_big:

hemigeno

Quote from: daytonalo on October 20, 2006, 10:21:52 PM
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO OWNS THE VIT-C DAYTONA ON THIS POST ?

Larry, are you talking about this car?

If that's the one you're thinking of, it is actually the same car as the picture right above it in the original post by 472_R/T_SE, just from a different angle.  If I'm not mistaken, it's T5 Copper.

daytonalo

Theyre two different cars , one is a 67 color and notice that the wheels are turned on the orange car . What do you think ?

Brock Samson

from pg. nine of the clone car thread...

well i see the pic wont post so go to page 9 then and ya'll have a front 3/4 shot...
of your T-5 chrysler historical daytona..
i'd do it..   :yesnod:

ok i'll make it easy for ya'
here's the link..

http://community.webshots.com/album/4192700NOrkMUESGR

picture 11, second to last...

daytonalo

Im a little slow , so this car is not k-2 vit -c

hemigeno

Look at the difference between these two photos:   :o

Brock Samson

I belive it's the same color of the new guy's who's 38 4 sp. car's being painted mercedes silver in so cal. that color threw me for a loop, but i like it..

:icon_smile_wink:

daytonalo

Thank you , it is the same car . Bottom line I guess it depends on the film or digital processing

69chargerboy

Quote from: ChargerBill on November 09, 2005, 04:11:37 AM
What, no F6!!! C'mon...look at this:

OK, from your choices I say R6 for sure, but have you coinsidered a white tail?
I love that car!!!!
My MoPar Family:

1968 Chrysler 300 
1968 Coronet 440 4-Dr                                                              
1968 Coronet 440                                       
1969 Charger                                       
1973 Charger SE 
1988 Dodge Custom 150 Pickup

69_500

Depending on how you white balance is set up on your camera the car can appear many different colors. I don't try to use photo's of a car to determine how a color should look unless its a photo I took. I know how my white balance is set on my camera, and I reset it often. But even then, I don't take it as gospel.

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img