News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Windshield Molding ID - HELP!!

Started by bill440rt, March 19, 2009, 07:24:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill440rt

I need help with this one, gang. I picked up an extra upper windshield molding early on when I got the '69, the one that was on it was trashed. When it came time to fit and compare, turns out it's not for a Charger or even a 2nd gen B-body.

2nd gen B-body moldings have a pretty good curve to them, this one is fairly straight down the middle. It measures about 5/8" inch wide, and about 49-1/8" long, end to end. The ends are notched just like Charger moldings are.

I'd really like to know what kind of Mopar this fits. I'm thinking maybe a 1st gen Charger, or Coronet? Maaaaybe a 4-door 2nd gen??

Any 1st gen guys out there that could measure theirs? The molding I have is really mint. Dent-free, professionally polished and everything. Show ready.
Help!
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce