News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Auto Rust Frame Rails

Started by FLG, March 20, 2009, 11:37:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FLG

Figure ill post these up. I took a trip to auto rust on thursday ot pick up rails for my charger. The guys there are great! Great service, price, and i got a little tour.

For those of you wondering, heres what the rails look like for a 73 charger. They slip over the existing rail. I have no clue about fitment just yet, but they sure do look purdy.

Here ya go

terrible one

I was pretty pleased with the t-cap I got from them for my torsion bar crossmember. Until I have the means to replace it, this seems to be a good fix. I cut out the rot until I reached clean metal, removed the undercoating, and the piece pretty much slipped right into place. I trimmed it up as I really didn't need to patch as big an area as it covered and made sure to neutralize the rust inside and around the area and I'm really pleased with it. Still need to weld it in though!

FLG

Cool!

I have no doubt these will fit just fine. Thats pretty much what i was told. Cut all the rot out and put the rail on. He went one step further and said to chop the entire bottom off of the old rail, and slide the replacements over that.