News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

power or looks

Started by charger_cody, March 17, 2009, 10:54:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

would you rather have more power under the hood, or a better paint job?

looks
26 (42.6%)
power
35 (57.4%)

Total Members Voted: 61

charger_cody

Quote from: myk on March 20, 2009, 01:17:14 AM
I've never understood these "one or the other threads" or polls.  It's obvious that you need both.  Aw hell I voted power.  Only chicks or ricers drive pretty cars with no muscle to back it up...

lmfao Although that does sound true.

But the only problem with that is i've never seen a pretty ricer or powerfull ricer.

CudaJimmy

At your age, looks. 'Cause your a$$ doesn't need to be breaking any laws.

Mopar >  'M' ove 'O' ver 'P' unk 'A' ss 'R' icer

Ghoste

Thats why you support your local dragstrip.  :icon_smile_wink:

69charger2002

i say looks. i put 440's in most of mine, but mild stock-ish for driveability. people lke the wow factor of hearing "440" but not many ride in it to feel if it has balls or not. and let's face it, most built 440's won't hang with a Z06 corvette.. note i said MOST, so what's the point.. i don't race. i like looks more hands down.
trav
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

sparkybr74mr

Started upgrading my chally's looks since I first got her. 318 motor runs great and I can take her anywhere without worry.

terrible one

In the general question of looks vs. power, looks of course. I would rather have the styling of a Charger than a fast ass Mini.

But when it comes to the question pertaining to a Charger, I have to say power. As long as I have those Charger bodylines, it can be dented and rusty, etc. and I just want it to go FAST!

suntech

The looks dont need to back up the power, but if you if you have a look, towards a sertain direction, you need the power to back it up!! :Twocents:
A nice looking pro touring car, with a 318 in??? naaaaaah!! :slap:

So i woted power, if i had to choose either one.
Since we only live once, and all this is not just a dressed rehearsal, but the real thing............ Well, enjoy it!!!!

Troy

Quote from: charger_cody on March 20, 2009, 07:38:59 AM
I've never understood these "one or the other threads" or polls.  It's obvious that you need both.  Aw hell I voted power.  Only chicks or ricers drive pretty cars with no muscle to back it up...

But the only problem with that is i've never seen a pretty ricer or powerfull ricer.
You aren't looking very hard...

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

mopar_nut_440_6

Quote from: charger_cody on March 20, 2009, 07:38:59 AM

I have always liked the Supra's. Check these ones out.

http://suprasonic.org/sonic/sonic.htm

1968 Charger R/T 440 
2004 Dodge Ram 2500 680 HP Cummins with attitude

Fitz73Chrgr

Looks....with my women

Power...just paint your charger satin black and it will look mean as hell!
'73 Charger - project                '70 Charger - driver                 '66 Charger - survivor

Resto thread:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,89803.msg1019541.html#msg1019541

Brock Samson

they should match, i know mine isn't the fastest out right, you'd want a pumped up a-bod for that. power to weight ratio rules but there's more to life then jerkin folks heads and scarin' pedestrians...
  to cruise by slow in a sweet ride with room and zoom says alot more then drivin like an idiot..

Quote from: 69charger2002 on March 20, 2009, 08:19:33 AM
i say looks. i put 440's in most of mine, but mild stock-ish for driveability. people lke the wow factor of hearing "440" but not many ride in it to feel if it has balls or not. and let's face it, most built 440's won't hang with a Z06 corvette.. note i said MOST, so what's the point.. i don't race. i like looks more hands down.
trav

yeah but how many chicks can ya git in the back seat of a zo6?..
how many brewskies in the trunk,.. oh wait! that's right..
   :lol:
when i see the corvettes these days i figgure it's this guy..