News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Wing Shine

Started by Daytona Guy, May 18, 2009, 10:48:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daytona Guy

Wing Shine

I was doing this wing for a guy and I just couldn't stop sanding – wanted to see how it would shine. This might go through the air better and not make a sound.

Blown70

Ohhh maybe I will do that to mine.... polished wing...... :drool5:

Daytona Guy

Over all they do not look that great. Cast aluminum has a lot of little pits, and waves - plus - have you ever long boarded aluminum? Ha ha.  And do a sand job using 80 then 120 then 320 then 400 then 600 then 800 then 1000 grit on the entire wing - after you long board. Can you say "Carpal Tunnel"  :brickwall:

BigBlockSam

that looks real cool  ;D
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Blown70

Quote from: Daytona Guy on May 18, 2009, 11:01:57 AM
Over all they do not look that great. Cast aluminum has a lot of little pits, and waves - plus - have you ever long boarded aluminum? Ha ha.  And do a sand job using 80 then 120 then 320 then 400 then 600 then 800 then 1000 grit on the entire wing - after you long board. Can you say "Carpal Tunnel"  :brickwall:

Ahhh I need a good shoulder, arm workout.... :shruggy:

pettybird

What a waste of time and effort.  All you needed was a little Milsek to make that baby shine. 

(most of you will not get this at all--it's a long story!)

moparstuart

very cool ,  hey dane  mine will look like that when i get it right  ?  :shruggy: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :smilielol: :smilielol:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Daytona Guy

Yes - in a one by one inch area.  :icon_smile_big: