News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Restoring a white interior(67 Dodge Charger)

Started by 1967charger, April 06, 2009, 10:28:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1967charger

I need to redye my door panels and trim for my 1967 Dodge Charger. I would like to return it to a White interior as it originally was. I think the color is Pearl White(if not, please let me know)? What would be a good dye to get and where would I get it. Someone suggested using Bulldog Paint Adhesion before painting as the panels have been painted once before. Thanks all!

mauve66

i did mine in 98 but don't have any of the info anymore, you might find it in the resource section here,  www.66-67charger.com
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

1967charger

Thanks for the great website. Still unsure where to get the paint to use. Is the white just a plain white dye, no special tint or anything. Like if I get SEM White would that work for my interior? Thanks Guys

mauve66

the vinyl is pearl white but i think the plastic is just white, i don't think the seats and plastic on any car actually match unless its that undesirable black color................. they always seem to be a little off in shade from what i've seen but again maybe thats just me
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment