News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Fenton, MO car show

Started by Fitz73Chrgr, April 07, 2009, 12:53:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fitz73Chrgr

The first Friday evening of every month (during nice weather, of course) there is a classic car show at Life Christian Church on Highway 30 at the bottom of the hill just down from 270 in Fenton, MO.  The first one was this past week.

I saw one 68, two 69's, one 70 & one 71 Super Bee last week, as well as several other Mopars.  I didn't recognize any of the cars from this site though.  I've seen other Chargers there over the years as well.  If anyone in the area didn't know about this show, come on down!  It's usually a pretty good showing with cars lining up to get a parking spot, so get there early!     
'73 Charger - project                '70 Charger - driver                 '66 Charger - survivor

Resto thread:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,89803.msg1019541.html#msg1019541

GN

I will be bringing mine to some of the shows. Lots of cars there. Great time.

nvrbdn

yep a buddy of mine paul hagen helps put that on. been meaning to get down there for that show. they sat its huge. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

67tbird

What time does it usually start, thinking about going if it starts early enough. I work overnights/weekends at downtown airport. I'd have to be able to get out about 9ish to make work, any on street parking? Thanks, Dave

nvrbdn

they start lining up around 3 or 4. by nine they are all heading out from what paul tells me.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

67tbird

Sweet, I'll be able to make it even if I have to work!

nvrbdn

last fenton car show is today, tonight for this year.  :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House