News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Any pix of M05 door edge and M31 belt moulding?.....>>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, October 30, 2009, 04:13:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny SixPack

My Charger is coded for them, but not sure what they are.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Johnny
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Rolling_Thunder

the door edge mouldings are  located on the rear edge of the door - the belt mouldings came on all chargers - they are the stainless strips that run along the top of the door and quarter panels   :2thumbs:
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: Rolling_Thunder on October 30, 2009, 06:07:01 PM
the door edge mouldings are  located on the rear edge of the door - the belt mouldings came on all chargers - they are the stainless strips that run along the top of the door and quarter panels   :2thumbs:

RT, thanks, man!  :cheers:

Can you also tell me what the M21 drip trough and M25 sill mouldings are?

M26 wheel lip moulding is pretty self explanatory.  :icon_smile_big:

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Rolling_Thunder

M21 - i believe is the trim on the drip rails - that are above the windows and protrude from the roof line.

M25 - not exactly sure - from the name I gather they are the moldings located on the rocker panels - Seek other person who knows for sure though
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: Rolling_Thunder on October 30, 2009, 08:50:29 PM
M21 - i believe is the trim on the drip rails - that are above the windows and protrude from the roof line.

M25 - not exactly sure - from the name I gather they are the moldings located on the rocker panels - Seek other person who knows for sure though

Gracias!
Johnny's Herd:

y3chargerrt

Here are Pictures of the door edge moldings.

Johnny SixPack

Thanks for the pix, Ron.  :cheers:

Yeah, I'm coded for what seems like a weird option, but I need 'em to get to 100%.
Johnny's Herd:

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T