News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I finished my "Cloned" Daytona jack today...

Started by Daytona R/T SE, April 13, 2009, 05:00:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

Quote from: hotrod98 on April 17, 2009, 12:43:16 AM
He probably has like a hundred and I only need two. What's wrong with that picture?
But I do have something that he doesn't have...a lot of his parts for his Daytona clone sitting in my shop.
For some reason, the word "Ransom" keeps popping into my head. But I think that's because I breathed in a whole lot of bondo dust today.  :dance:
nice  :icon_smile_big:   
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

moparstuart

here is the daytona clone jack , for my clone to be , that larry is holding my parts hostage for.

BigBlockSam

QuoteWhat does your jack handle look like?

i got the handle with the jack for $9 . see it in the picture . it looks correct except for the end which has a socket on it and it was to long and i shorterd it . now i  just need the correct stand up jack .

QuoteThe other 10% will get a trunklid slammed on the back of their neck when they stick their head t

:2thumbs:  i like that

QuoteAs a matter of fact it's Ford farm tractor red in a spray can from the local Rural King supply store 2thumbs

that makes sense since these jacks are farm jacks

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

moparstuart

Quote from: BigBlockSam on April 17, 2009, 11:09:11 AM
QuoteWhat does your jack handle look like?

i got the handle with the jack for $9 . see it in the picture . it looks correct except for the end which has a socket on it and it was to long and i shorterd it . now i  just need the correct stand up jack .

QuoteThe other 10% will get a trunklid slammed on the back of their neck when they stick their head t

:2thumbs:  i like that

QuoteAs a matter of fact it's Ford farm tractor red in a spray can from the local Rural King supply store 2thumbs

that makes sense since these jacks are farm jacks

I like that you left the rough red paint on yours also , make it look more like an original

hotrod98

Stuart, where did you get your handle? Is it one that daytonalo built?

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

moparstuart

Quote from: hotrod98 on April 17, 2009, 11:16:57 AM
Stuart, whee did you get your handle? Is it one that daytonalo built?
wing nut pete , he is good buddy's with mike      so ?

pettybird

Quote from: BigBlockSam on April 16, 2009, 07:31:19 PM
howdy

the jack looks excellent . it looks orange-y . is it just the camera shot ? cause there suppose to be red.

here's mine , it still needs paint  . i got a total of $19. in it . $9 for the jack from ebay and $10 shipping . the modifications-----------------priceless .   :icon_smile_big:

looks good but your "nipple" is too tall, and should be chamfered.  I mean, it's not like it'll ever get used, but...

hotrod98

Some people just like tall nipples. I say, to each his own.  :yesnod:

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

moparstuart

BigBlockSam

Quotelooks good but your "nipple" is too tall,

i've always been a breast man . the bigger the nipple the better.  :boogie:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img